[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies that deal with Autism, Retardation, etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: Into-the-wild.jpg (33 KB, 300x442) Image search: [Google]
Into-the-wild.jpg
33 KB, 300x442
ITT: movies that deal with Autism, Retardation, etc.
>>
>>68657894
OP has no heart
>>
The Lobster
>>
>>68659077
I mean the moment he rejects K.Stew you know something is hella wrong
>>
>>68659124
IRL she was this fat disgusting biker chick
>>
>>68659124
I know he's supposed to be anti-establishment but...

>20 to life
>>
>>68657894
You're the autistic if you don't understand the themes of the movie OP.
>>
>>68659260
a 16yo tho? really america? in hippie trash city at that
>>
>>68657894
SOCIETY
>>
>>68659294
so deep
>>
Listening to Eddie Vedder go OHWEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH for a good 3 minutes really sends a nice chill up your spine.
>>
>>68659124
>>68659155
In the book she's mentioned in all of one paragraph and in the next paragraph that he was more interested in the milf, who is also fat and ugly irl

Just an ugly chick with a crush and he was like no thanks

No romance but it makes for a nice bit of titillation having Kristen Stewart asking you for sex
>>
>>68659776
this desu, I can't stop rewatching that scene
>>
>>68659776
Yeah, I get feels from worst sellout pop grunge too.
>>
>>68657894
I understand it but have no balls to do what he did. Not everyone wants a 9-5 or a family. He did what he wanted and died. We all die eventually OP
>>
>>68660734
He was still pretty retarded - he could have put some more time and effort into learning how to actually live off the land as well as obtaining appropriate gear for what he was planning. I'm probably being overgenerous when I call what he did 'planning.'
>>
>>68660516
>nite titillation
that scene was awkward as fuck
she does not know how to do the sexy act naturally
>>
Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>68660734
but then you don't understand tho, he realized he was wrong and he wanted to come back but the river stopped him
>>
>>68657894

>le don't shoot the mommy and baby deer
>starves later from lack of food

sorry, nature doesn't care about your faggot morals.
>>
Drive
>>
File: grandbudapestlobbyboy.jpg (32 KB, 361x275) Image search: [Google]
grandbudapestlobbyboy.jpg
32 KB, 361x275
you have to be on the spectrum to enjoy their movies
>>
is this movie fun if you hate naive romanticists?
>>
>>68660945
He would've botched it anyway, just like we saw i the movie when he caught that elk.
>>
>>68660945
This, but on top of this I think it takes a pretty unusual person to decide to live in the middle of nowhere on your own, and a pretty tough person to survive it all. Anyone who does it successfully for a few years would probably make all of us look like normies.
>>
>>68661028
It is because he dies
>>
>>68661028
well, you'll love the ending, that's for sure.
>>
>>68661028
Can you appreciate naive romantics even if you hate them?
>>
>>68657894
Schindler's List. It's heartbreaking watching a once great man yield to his irrational impulse to prevent criminals from receiving justice.
>>
>>68661100
considering that it's directed and written by sean penn - probably not.

i'm just asking if a cynical person could laugh at the 2hour glorification of an idiot that died a perfectly avoidable death
>>
>>68660923
>but then you don't understand tho
I was referring to his choice of leaving the ordinary life.
>>
>>68661183
It will make you think "boy I wish I had the balls to do that" because as a cynical person on 4chan you're most likely an underachieving loser
>>
>>68661467
wew lad
>>
>>68657894

That dumb voice-over ruined the whole movie for me.
>>
>>68660839
He survived a long time - the whole time he intended to stay there. He died mainly because he hadn't anticipated the river would be impassable from the ice melting. Beyond that it's speculation as to exactly what he died of, whether it was a poisonous plant which looked almost exactly like an edible plant or whether it was rabbit starvation from a lack of dietary fat.
>>
>>68657894
this movie made me feel good, cause even though im a failure in life, at least i didnt go out into the wild to die like a bitch.

thank god he didnt fuck the loli that would have made me feel really inadequate iv only fucked whores so far. whne i tried to fuck a real girl i couldnt get it up
>>
>>68661816
>McCandless' journal documents 113 days in the area. In July, after living in the bus for three months, he decided to head back to civilization, but the trail was blocked by the increased water level of the Teklanika River. The watercourse by that stage was considerably higher and swifter than when he crossed in April. McCandless did not have a detailed topographical map of the region, and was unaware of a hand-operated tramway that crossed the river eight-tenths of a mile away from where he had previously crossed.[10]
~4 months is not a "long time" by any measure. Refusing to adequately prepare or even learn about the area before attempting to live off the land is, by definition, retarded.
>>
>>68660614
>le grunge music
>>
>>68660871
that was kind of the point though
>>
>>68657894
You just don't get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMBv6xZkJ60
>>
>Reads Tolstoy
>Reaffirms belief in Christian God
>Happiness is only real when shared

What a pleb revelation to die for. Should have just read his Epicurus in college.
>>
>>68661133
*tips fedora*
>>
>>68665212
>not being a deist stoic
>>
>>68657894
Her
>>
Just another wannabe Dick Proenneke.
>>
This guy had zero fucking knowledge or experience with the wild. He realised quickly that he didn't want to die and tried to escape. he failed. He probably died alone, shitting his guts out fucking realising in horror that the universe truly doesn't give a fuck about you and no white horse would come to the rescue. That was it. He died as a common fucking tard.

Btw one of his family friends gifted him thousands of dollars for him to pursue a degree with as a sign of goodwill and encouragement. The dickweed threw away the money when he ditched degree to go play in the fucking Alaskan forest.

I really hate to use the word privilege but this middle class faggot threw away a future, money, and a loving family so he could go pursue his faggy spirit quest and come to the earth shattering conclusion that nature sucks and dying by yourself alone in the cold dead of the woods and it's all your retarded fault is as shitty as it gets. Fuck him.
>>
>>68659123
This. Literally everyone is an autist in that universe.
>>
>>68665350
the locals over there call him retarded too, i remember reading an article about it around the time the movie was in theathers.
the fact that he wasnt "in the wild" but just a couple of clicks away of a road that had daily use makes the locals laugh even more.
>>
File: autism.jpg (144 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
144 KB, 800x1185
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.