[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superheroe Comic Book Animated Series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I would like to start watching animated TV show based on comics, but there are so many. Which one would you recommend to me? It would be good if it wasn't too childish and it would have at least some good story.

I found those:
Justice League
Batman: The Animated Series
X-Men: The Animated Series
Spider-Man
Spectacular Spider-Man
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
>>
Spectacular Spider-Man is the best.
>>
>>68654378
I liked X-Men The Animated Series the most, but Batman The Animated Series is probably the one everyone is the most stoked on.
>>
Add wolverine and the Xmen to that and that's all you should watch
>>
>>68654378
It's probably just my nostalgia talking, but I'd recommend BtAS, Justice League (And Unlimited) and Batman Beyond. In fact, even without the other 3 I'd recommend Batman Beyond.
>>
Watch Spawn as well
>>
>>68654378
DC Animated Movies are also Awesome and largely stand alone.
>>
Teen Titans
>>
X-Men is the best. It makes great work of the source material and recreates all the good story lines from comics.
Batman: The Animated Series is a bit slower paced and some episodes are fucking crap, but when it's good, it's the best capecartoon made.
Never watched the others.
>>
>>68654673
THIS OP THIS
>>
>>68654378
Watch this one.

https://youtu.be/2rSw4Xl5qfs
>>
>>68654868
Crazy nips, improving on things like that.
>>
>>68654868
KURAAAAAAAI FOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>68654652
This. The best of them are Wonder Woman, GL: First Flight, Crisis on Two Earths, Under the Red Hood, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse, The Dark Knight Returns, Flashpoint, and Assault on Arkham. Gods and Monsters is also notably great, for alternate universe nonsense.

Crisis on Two Earths and Apocalypse are the best of the best. The rest range from pretty good to shit. Their r-rated Killing Joke adaption starring Conroy and Hamill will be out in the summer too.

Anyway, Spider-Man and X-Men have aged like milk. X-Men is still good, but I don't know if I'm just saying that because of nostalgia goggles; definitely give it a chance either way. BTaS is the best adaptation of Batman in existence. Justice League and Unlimited is fantastic. As another nigger said before, Batman Beyond is also worth checking out.
>>
>>68655037
They don't make them like they used to.

https://youtu.be/whSi68cEQk8
https://youtu.be/pDPyAkPcQMk
https://youtu.be/sAkL2-vh2Sk
>>
Spider-Man: The Animated Series is the best one for me
>>
File: Rogue sees my flaccid dick.jpg (43 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Rogue sees my flaccid dick.jpg
43 KB, 720x540
>>68655473
>Roguebutt
Mmm, yes.
>>
File: Rogue sees my erect dick.jpg (53 KB, 630x476) Image search: [Google]
Rogue sees my erect dick.jpg
53 KB, 630x476
>>68655661
Quite yes. Need to go watch it now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.