[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone ever watch full interrogation vids? this one in part
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
anyone ever watch full interrogation vids?

this one in particular is awesome. great interrogator who breaks this scumbag down in less than an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A
>>
also can you guys recommend a crime doc for me to watch right now? ...seen most of the popular ones.
>>
>>68653096
So presumably there is rarely a lawyer present?
>>
TL;DW
>>
if you've got the patience for it, williams' interrogation really is incredible. the guy interrogating him is a master manipulator. highly recommended to anyone considering committing a crime
>>
>>68653134

it's pretty interesting man.

>A confident and cocky military man strode into the interview room and a degenerate killer and sexual sadist shuffled out...

and you can see that happen in under an hour.

>>68653131

yeah people are dumb as hell. the only other one I watched (actually just listened to) is the "Craigslist killer" interview. he starts talking to the cops because he "just wants to know what's going on". they start off easy to get him comfortable, but when the tough questions come there isn't much he can do. at that point it seems really damning if you say you don't want to talk anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUrYtvqZcjs

also I listened to the interview of the Craigslist killer's girlfriend too. it's crazy to see her piece together that her fiance is the guy in the news robbing/killing hookers.

in reality though both of these guys were fucked, confessions or not. way too much evidence. I think both Russ (in original post) and the Craigslist killer were having their houses searched at the same time the interviews were happening.
>>
>>68653316

also the Craigslist killer committed suicide in the gnarliest way possible.

>On August 15, 2010, one year and one day after the date his wedding was to have taken place,[34] Markoff was found dead in his cell at Boston's Nashua Street Jail. The cause of death was later confirmed as suicide.[1] Markoff reportedly wrote "Megan", his former fiancee's name, and "Pocket" (their pet name for each other) in blood on the wall of his cell, and distributed photographs of his fiancee and the couple around the cell.[35] He then used a "primitive scalpel", made from a prison issue pen and a piece of metal pried from a wall outlet, to cut major arteries in his ankles, legs, and neck. After swallowing toilet paper to ensure that he could not be revived, he tightened a plastic bag over his head with gauze.[36]
>>
>>68653217

you know of any other good ones?
>>
File: sexy.jpg (55 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
55 KB, 500x250
>>68653096
ill post some relevant pics for you OP, heres the sexy russell williams everyone. please ask before you save this one.
>>
>>68653607

were the pics he took of victims ever released/leaked? (or even recovered)?

I'm guessing no.
>>
>>68653722
i doubt they would release them, these on the other hand, well hes a murderer so what cheeky officer wouldnt post this? and whos gonna defend him?
>>
>>68653607
This is what Canada does to you.
>>
>>68653607

>canadian military man
>>
>>68653811
this, liberals and libertarians love to shit on people for free
>>
>>68653963
thats karma though. im not saying shitting on him is the right thing to do, or the wrong thing, just dont be suprised when your name becomes irredeemable.
>>
holy shit at that craigslist killer

>He then used a "primitive scalpel", made from a prison issue pen and a piece of metal pried from a wall outlet, to cut major arteries in his ankles, legs, and neck. After swallowing toilet paper to ensure that he could not be revived, he tightened a plastic bag over his head with gauze.

he really wanted to kill himself
>>
>>68653316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

I chip this in in order for the average /tv/isitor to not ever end up in a situation like this.
>>
>>68653128

The Jinx?
>>
File: ft.png (674 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ft.png
674 KB, 800x533
>>68654231
>don't talk to the police
>>
>>68653217

No, not really. I believe that if he would have just entered the room and presented all evidence against him right away he would have confessed. Williams is smart enough to know that he is fucked. Nothing impressive about this.
>>
>>68654286
is he ok?
>>
>>68654191

that was just posted earlier in the thread, but yeah, he really did. he had tried a couple times before being successful. he failed at hanging himself with a shoelace string, and I forget what else he tried.

it's kind of interesting that he was a medical student. most people probably wouldn't ever think to cut arteries in their legs/ankles.
>>
>>68654231
I hate the smug cunt's face, style and voice.

Bullet points?
>>
>>68654429
my bad I didn't read all the posts. I've seen that russel williams video before, the dude was a complete psycho. when he went into detail about raping a woman and how he just nonchalant hit her really hard in the head to kill her I felt uncomfortable, like holy shit these people are probably everywhere.
>>
>>68653383
>After swallowing toilet paper to ensure that he could not be revived

What
>>
>>68654462
The police will do anything to get a conviction.
Your statement can and will be against you but never for you.
>>
File: smiley.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
smiley.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
another good one: https://youtu.be/mqhqELqOYG8 - casey anthony. notice how she giggles and flirt with the police detective. check out r/interrogationvideos
>>
>>68654191
what does the TP do?
>>
>>68654534

yeah I didn't really understand that completely. I don't think they mean swallowing all the way (like into his stomach). I guess he would want it caught in his throat so they couldn't use CPR to get air into his lungs?
>>
>>68653096
>2 hour 40 minutes

nope
>>
>>68653128

Thin Blue Line
>>
>>68654562
what is this boring peace of shit?

>interrogation
>only talk no spanking
>>
>>68654573
>>68654594
It's used. Ain't no one gonna try mouth to mouth on someone that has shit in their mouth.
>>
>>68654690

lol no dude i don't think he ate shitty toilet paper.

fucking european logic lol, I need to go to bed.
>>
>>68654687
can you imagine a proper hatefuck with casey?
>>
>>68654722
i dont even know who casey is?
>>
>>68654690
They don't even do mouth-to-mouth. They use a facemask thing with an air bulb.
>>
>>68654545
And?
That just means "don't admit to crimes", which is common fucking sense.
If I've been a victim of crime, I can report the incident without admitting to my own crimes, because I'm not a fucking retard.
>>
>>68654769
>don't admit to crimes

there's a lot more to it than that. have you ever watched the vid? even the smallest, seemingly innocuous statements can be used against you. it's not as straightforward as not admitting to a crime.
>>
>>68654562
upvoated. what sub do u main?
>>
Yeah, I love this shit. It's fascinating to see how police operate. A lot of people are completely unaware of how the average police department works, and this makes their job much easier.

Lot of detectives are master manipulators that aren't even trying to get you to outright admit to a crime. Anything you say to them is something they can use against you, lying only backs you into a corner. That's why any lawyer worth his salt will tell you not to speak to police AT ALL. Literally not a word beyond invoking your fifth amendment right.
>>
>>68653096
>replies to everything right away even before the interrogator finishes talking
>MHM
>YES
>NEVER BEEN HERE
>COFFEE PLS

Totally not suspicious.
>>
hahaha what an awful hariline
>>
>>68654769

Smarter people than you have been manipulated into incriminating themselves
>>
File: 1415890655114.gif (253 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1415890655114.gif
253 KB, 400x250
>>68653096
>37~ minute mark
>that silence from him

Nigga busted
>>
>>68654994
>>68654831
>>68654769
First step is to admit you're not the king of your domain. You can, and will, be mindfucked. Read just about anything about good cop-bad cop routine.

Good tip if you might've fucked up at a job: "I'm not sure." "I don't remember." Never speculate.
>>
>>68654495
>I felt uncomfortable, like holy shit these people are probably everywhere
Don't worry, mane. Most killers and sociopath weirdos are retards and lowlifes. Steer clear of people that give off a weird vibe and don't put yourself in a compromising situation unless you're carrying a something you can defend yourself with.
>>
I wonder if the detective provided him with the gum? I wouldn't put it past them to use it to see how nervously he chews. I know he offers him a cup of coffee, what a lot of people don't realize is that many people have a 'tell' where they sip a drink nervously. You'll notice this in talk show interviews where the guest is obviously nervous and sips the cup provided for them frequently.
>>
>>68655281

also they mostly prey on women. look at all the victims in this thread.
>>
>>68653096
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsLbDzkIy3A
Nigga this is intense, thanks. Any more that are as good as this?
>>
I would just sit there not saying anything to piss them off
>>
>>68655311

he came in chewing the gum I think. a comment on youtube said they offered him coffee so they could obtain his DNA later from the cup.

I'm not sure it matters how nervous he looks. that's certainly not evidence that can be used in court, and pretty much any suspect, completely innocent or not, would be nervous talking to the police in this situation. there are probably a dozen other "tells" that detectives are familiar w/ anyway.
>>
>>68655478

that's your right. cops would in most scenarios just let you leave. in the case of Russ Williams not talking would have just meant he would have immediately been arrested. they already had a ton of evidence and a search warrant on his house.
>>
>>68654644

it has already been mentioned in this thread, but he breaks down and starts confessing in under an hour. the last hour+ is just him confessing to how he kidnapped/raped/murdered the women.
>>
File: 1372654326647s.jpg (8 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647s.jpg
8 KB, 246x232
>>68655492
>pretty much any suspect, completely innocent or not, would be nervous talking to the police in this situation.

>tfw you would be so nervous, even if you were completely innocent, that they would start being really suspicious
>>
>>68655429

doesn't seem like it. have you watched the making a murderer series? the episode showing brendan dassey getting interviewed is super interesting and sad. you've probably already seen that though.
>>
File: ypxgDBAO.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ypxgDBAO.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
I think I could be a good police investigator.
>>
>>68655582

lol foreal though I wouldn't even drink water/coffe because my hand would be shaky. even if I was completely innocent.
>>
>>68653096
I'm only 30mins in but did the detective know that Williams was guilty before interviewing him? Is he just trying to get him to admit it?
>>
>The interrogation lasted approximately ten hours

damn
>>
>>68655665
I'm guessing these interrogators always work on the assumption they are guilty or at least using the evidence as hard as possible
>>
>>68655116
>>68654831
>Da PoPo gon getcha even if you's awitness dey gon getcha
Are you paranoid, retarded, edgy teens or just Black?
>>
>>68655718
thanks anon
>>
>>68655665

yeah he was probably like 99.9% sure Russ did it. the whole interview is basically the detective telling him about more and more of the evidence they have.
>>
>>68655665
I think it's likely that they had all the evidence they needed even before Russ stepped through that door. The investigator is just playing a game with him where he wants him to believe that the walls are closing in on him to make him panic - as opposed to letting him know from the beginning that they knew it's him where it would be easier for Williams to solidify his attitude from the beginning and just stick to it. Also he would probably request legal assistance from the get go if that was the case.
>>
File: 1438304792776.jpg (39 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
1438304792776.jpg
39 KB, 427x449
>>68653096
I wonder if anyone has ever said "Alright, alright, I'll tell you everything I know... I wanna talk to my lawyer"
>>
would /tv/ crack under investigation?
>>
why doesn't he have a lawyer with him?
>>
>>68654769
>That just means "don't admit to crimes", which is common fucking sense.

It's not the police to prove that you committed the crime or is it their job to see if you are guilty of it or innocent. The police's job it to gather evidence of a suspect, that's it. The fact that you are innocent is irrelevant.

DONT TALK TO THE POLICE PERIOD.
>>
File: 1460197793370.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1460197793370.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>>68655780
/tv/ would offer to make a deal if the detectives can supply him with terrabytes of celeb feets, then confess how they pirated TDKR.
>>
do you guys think Williams went in there thinking "this is okay, they don't got shit on me", or did slowly realise he was fucked as the interview went on?
>>
>>68655780
i would crack even if i was completely innocent.
>>
>>68655733

I'm slightly paranoid but really just want to protect myself 100%. it's kind of like wearing my seatbelt on the 1 mile drive to the convenience store where the speed limit isn't even higher than 45mph.

I think you're being a little naive about detectives/prosecutors though. they are mainly concerned with convictions, not finding criminals.
>>
>>68655812
See >>68655733
>>
>>68655859
i would try to stay strong and keep my mind in place.
>>
>>68655810

probs agreed to talk w/o one, if Canada is the same as the US.
>>
I like the setup of that interrogation room lel, it's designed with the sole purpose of putting the suspect in the corner and making him feel like there's figuratively no escape. Usually in tv shows it's set up with a big table in the middle where the suspect sits on one end and the interviewer on the other, as equals.
>>
>>68653096
im 40 mins in, this shit is really interesting. this russell guy seems so fucking normal its scary.

also the investigator doesnt seem manipulative at all, he just seems like a really honest down to earth guy looking at this from a fact perspective.
>>
>>68655897
i'm already a stuttering spergy mess when i talk to people about the weather, i can only imagine the state of mind i would be in if i was being investigated for homicide
>>
>>68655888
>>68655733
>mfw there are actual LEO/FBI shills on /tv/
>>
>>68655884
You're totally fucking paranoid.
You're asserting that if YOU report a crime that it's just as if not MORE likely that YOU will get fucked for it rather than the criminal.
>>
>>68655856

if you murder a few women and the police bring you in for questioning, I think you have a pretty negative outlook on the situation from the get-go.

however, he obviously didn't consider evidence like his tire tracks, boot prints, etc., so maybe he thought they didn't have anything concrete.
>>
>>68655916
why would anyone agree to this, especially if they were so careless when committing the crime.
>>
>>68655954
Anothe score for paranoid...
>>
File: x.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
x.png
1 MB, 1600x900
got a map?
>>
desu just say dont remember and its ok
>>
File: 1423169196940.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1423169196940.png
246 KB, 550x535
>>68655936
>the investigator doesnt seem manipulative at all, he just seems like a really honest down to earth guy looking at this from a fact perspective.

Holy shit you're naive
>>
>>68656011
watch it on 1080 anon
>>
>>68655992
>Anothe score for paranoid...

Whatever you say agent Shekelstein
>>
>>68655969

uh, no? I'm talking about a hypothetical scenario where a police officer or detective wants to question you about a crime, presumably because they believe you may somehow be involved. that's much different than reporting a crime.

anyway don't be so concerned with how I live. I'm not one of those fedora wearing assholes who refuses to roll down his window when pulled over by the cops and records a video to YouTube about it. when I have talked to police in situations like this (e.g. getting pulled over), I have been polite. however if I was brought in for questioning I would say I want to speak to my lawyer and decline talking to them from the start. even if I wasn't involved. it's just the smart thing to do.
>>
this Williams guy is a bum. he killed them and he was taken in, he should have already known at that point there was no way talking his way out of it. he should have lawyered up.
>>
even if you didn't do it and got completely cleared of charges for rape/murder, your life would be pretty much over, wouldn't it? no one would want to have anything to do with you knowing that at some point you were being investigated for something heinous, especially if it involves a child
>>
>>68655979

maybe he kind of wanted to get caught? you can tell he is somewhat of a normal guy on the exterior, has a career, and obviously cares deeply about his wife... yet it seems he can't stop himself from raping and murdering women. maybe he was tortured by this and wanted it to stop? in the video it doesn't take much to make him confess, and he seems somewhat relieved letting it all out.
>>
Interesting threads always pop up on this board at 4AM on saturdays.
>>
is a footprint really evidence or was that a bluff?
can you find a 'fingerprint' if the shoe is mass produced?
>>
>>68655969
But it totally is. They'll try to get the criminal, sure. But they'll also try to get you for some unrelated shit.
>>
when you all eventually snap and murder the local neighborhood loli you have been oggling from the ground-level window of your partial daylight basement, never say anything to police

dont even bother saying "i wish to invoke my fifth amendment rights"

just say one word, "lawyer." only that word. don't even get fancy with it and say "i want a lawyer." you might fuck that up. just say one fucking word.

what's your name anon? "lawyer." why are you dressed like an ice cream man? "lawyer."

saying LITERALLY anything to cops can only ever hurt you, it will never help you.
>>
>>68656113
He killed grown up women
>>
>>68656035
he didnt have to manipulate him, he had all of the evidence that pointed to him, it wasnt necessary.
>>
>>68656042
Then we're on different pages.

I'm talking about reporting crimes and cooperating with investigations.

>I'd talk to the police
>I'd want a lawyer if a suspect

We fucking agree.

>>68656138
Yes, as I said, you're paranoid. Or a career criminal who really shojld worry about any brush with the law. Or black.
>>
>>68656134

I think "fingerprint" was an exaggeration, but even though shoes are mass produced, think of how many different kinds of shoes there are. also consider size. if the style and size of the prints exactly match a pair that a suspect owns, that's pretty damning.
>>
>>68653814
>>68653868
haha how funny
stop this
>>
File: Part-11.png (184 KB, 700x1161) Image search: [Google]
Part-11.png
184 KB, 700x1161
>>68656153
Fuck off cop.

Check this out to make sure you know what to say when.
http://lawcomic.net/guide/?p=2897
>>
>>68656181
i know, but i'm speaking generally, if you are innocent but it became public knowledge that you were investigated for sick shit, you are pretty much fucked no matter what
>>
>>68656200

I don't know how you got started about "reporting crimes" in the first place. that doesn't really make sense in the context of this thread, which is focused on police interrogations.
>>
File: 1448793046609.png (101 KB, 248x241) Image search: [Google]
1448793046609.png
101 KB, 248x241
>>68656182
N a i v e

>he didnt have to manipulate him

It's 100% times easier to process with a confession, then just with evidence.
>>
>>68655665
I guess they just wanted to know where he burried the girl
>>
>>68654562
she makes me really hard
i'm probably asking for troubles but i'd like to have a cute psycho gf and live in fear thinking she might do to me something
>>
>>68656259

If you ask for a lawyer and they continue questioning you without one present, anything they get after that is worthless anyway.

And once the lawyer is there, they can advise you as to what you can safely answer or not.

So how about you fuck yourself you dumb faggot.
>>
>>68653096
I just remembered he was this guy
>>
>>68656318
what are you even talking about senpai
>>
>>68653128

The Thin Blue Line.
>>
>>68655780
I dunno. I'm a compulsive liar, absolutely no clue how I'd respond under interrogative pressure.
>>
>>68656378
You said that he "didn't have to manipulate him."

He did have to manipulate him in order to get a confession. The post saying that the interrogator is not manipulative, and that he's just a down-to-the-earth guy who looks at things from a factual standpoint, is wrong and naive.
>>
Anybody listen to Sword and Scale podcast? Really good, tells the stories of crimes and has interrogation clips and trial clips. Check it out.
>>
>>68653096
reminder never to talk to cops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
>>
>you can never erase anything completed off of a computer

haha some of you guys are so fucked
>>
>>68656410
how did he manipulate him then.. just give up dude i dont want to have to prove you wrong youre just wasting my time at this point, submit to my intellect i am the superior one just give up bro
>>
>>68653096
>the way the interrogator mirrors Russell's body language

This is a wild ride
>>
>>68656445
>haha some of you guys are so fucked

You have to crack my 2048 bit encryption first faggot
>>
http://swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-25/

I want to find the interrogation of the first bloke on this podcast sounds really fucked up.
>>
>>68656506
Not only body language but also verbally

>ok
>ok

>im concerned about my wife
>so am i

This shits a masterclass for anyone interested in interpersonal/behavioral psychology
>>
>>68656429
Does this apply to european countries too or can talking lower your sentence? Romanian asking
>>
>>68656551

Guy is pretty fucking evil desu.
>>
>>68656579
>Romanian
nah you'll go straight to jail
>>
>>68656542
the man who can build a car, also knows how to take it apart.
>>
>>68656346

have you watched Gone Girl? you would like it
>>
>>68656551
>http://swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-25/

Anybody know where there is more of the first clip?
>>
>>68654231
This is great tbqh
>>
File: 100px-DBAN.png (3 KB, 100x112) Image search: [Google]
100px-DBAN.png
3 KB, 100x112
>>68656445
Yeah sure
>>
>>68653316
he sounds like Nathan from Nathan For You
>>
Shit nigga, you got a map bro?!
>>
>>68656643
i have, but rosamund is really creepy looking. but i wouldn't mind her otherwise
>>
>>68656675
even that is sort of contested
>>
>>68656410
You're an idiot
>>
>>68655780

Idk man, I go bright read when people I know ask me simple, innocent questions like guys at work asking me what I did at the weekend.

The same happens if I have to talk to people i don't know and i just move my arms around a lot and rub my face, I'd be terrible if I was dumb enough to not go with the "I'm not saying anything/I want a lawyer" route.
>>
>>68655780
I wouldn't get caught in the first place
>>
>>68656735
That's why she was perfect.

And as cheesy as die another day was, she was perfect as a cold evil bond girl
>>
>>68655582
>>68655649
Right?
I'd be a nervous goddamn wreck.
Just the pressure of knowing that if the cops screw up even a tiny bit, it could ruin my life forever...
>>
>>68653868

>men
>>
>>68654299

fuck off idiot you're clearly just too obtuse to understand all the shit the interrogator is doing. His ability to persuade is top tier.

He'd probably get your dumb ass to confess in 5 minutes
>>
>>68656579

applies to all civilised countries soo...

depends?
>>
>>68656127
Burger it's 8pm Sunday
>>
>>68654562
>check out r/interrogationvideos
Kill yourself you fucking plebbit shitter.
>>
How could a person be this fucked up?

Just nuke this whole planet. Start over.
>>
>>68655429
>I want to, um, minimize the impact on my wife
>So do I
>So how do we do that?
>Well, you start by telling the truth
>Okay
>Alright, so where is she?
>Got a map?

This is better than scripted television.
>>
>>68657191
The interrogator is a master of his craft.

Sitting there with this sick fuck for nearly 3 hours pretending to be sympathetic must have been awful.
>>
>>68656643
I think Gone Girl is loosely based on the Laci Peterson case.
>>
>>68656579
>>68656926
You want to antagonize romanian cops? Good luck.
>>
>>68657191

The one thing that did surprise me is that there doesn't seem to be any security present, at all. I get that that would make the questioning more difficult, but when you're dealing with potential serial killers it seems pretty dangerous; what if the guy just lunges at the interrogator
>>
>>68654231
Based Scorcese
>>
>>68655614
>inspector anon does the CIA pose has he interrogates
Top kok
>>
>>68656773
iktf bro. it's a pretty common social phobia that can be fixed with SSRIs or CBT you should talk to a psych like i'm doing next week.
>>
>>68655614
not really
>>
>you have the right to remain silent
Why do people talk? Especially if they are guilty.
>>
>>68657665

innocent people think "well i didnt do it, so talking to the police would help them out"

little do they know that cops dont give a fuck, they just want to nab somebody for the crime
>>
>>68657752
but then the police will be even more suspicious of you don't talk
>>
>>68657848
This is the thing people don't understand, who gives a fuck what they think if you know you're innocent. The only thing you're doing when talking to the police is giving them shit to use in the courtroom. Not talking to them hurts you less then actually talking to them.
>>
>tfw had interview in England
>tfw sperged a little and thought of based 4chan
>tfw tried to "plead the fifth"

The officers just looked at me and then at each and smiled.

Fortunately I got away with it even though I had admitted to drink driving.

Normally you don't get an interview because they catch you red handed but I was arrested in my home after a similar vehicle was found outside the house by some traffic officers hunting an erratic driving car that fit the description.
>>
>>68657848

You can talk to the filth if you want, just talk to a lawyer first and have then with you or have them do the talking.

You have a right to legal counsel, but to much NCIS makes people think interviews consist of the cops coming in and asking questions straight off, so they probably get tricked into waiving their rights.
>>
>>68655780
the thing is, when youre guilty, and they have evidence that leads toward you, it doesnt matter.

If youre not guilty, thats the more interesting part
>>
>>68657934
>>68657848
>>68657752
Also, reminder that if they put any notes on "your file" you might not get security clearance depending how deep the probe is. If you try to find out why you didn't get cleared might get you fucked also. You can never win.

I am cleared because of my job.
>>
>>68656579
>Romanian
Nah you're fucked.
>>
>>68653607
>Select Your character !
>Select Your fighting style!
>>
Say it with me, /tv/

AM I BEING DETAINED OR AM I FREE TO GO?
>>
kek at the tryhards in this thread saying they'd be calm in an interrogation

it's always the people who are most sure of themselves that end up balling their eyes out by the end
>>
>>68657247
Actually this is just what happens 90%+ of the time. people just start confessing.
>>
>>68656825
Getting caught is part of the plan, anon.
>>
>>68656402
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2076725-sleep-deprivation-linked-to-false-confession-in-milestone-study/
>When asked to sign a statement admitting their guilt, half of those who were sleep deprived complied, compared with only 18 per cent of those who got a night’s rest.
>only 18%
>>
It doesn't matter if I say anything, my mother and father would come in and yell all incriminating shit like HE DINDU NUFFIN HE HATED THE GUY AND WENT TO HIS APARTMENT WITH A GUN BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN HE MAH GUD BABY BOY even if I was innocent
>>
File: 1366979389926.jpg (43 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1366979389926.jpg
43 KB, 512x512
>>68653096
>victim has a seizure
>William makes sure she doesn't bite her tongue
>>
Is there anyone more evil than the police?
>>
>>68658433

I think that's mainly down to most people not being steely eyed, cold hearted psychopaths like in movies.

The guilt wears them down and the interrogation brings it all to the front, as in "holy shit, this is happening"
>>
File: 1461322289913.png (312 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461322289913.png
312 KB, 600x600
>don't say anything
>He was uncooperative and didn't say anything, what could he be hiding?!
>jury and judge convict you
>>
>those youtube comments
>This interrogation proves to the world how stupid and dumb Canadians are
>bases an entire country on this one man

Why are people this ignorant/dumb?
>>
>>68657665
Most criminals are stupid
>>
>>68658712
/tv/ does this all the time

Except when the guy is just like them, then they say "not all X is like that"
>>
>say you want a lawyer
>cop starts beating you up
>you die of "suicide" in your cell

I wish I was american and we had rights
>>
>>68658643

>implying it's up to you to prove your innocence
>implying it's not up to them to prove you're guilty
>implying "he wasn't very cooperative" is a viable excuse for a conviction.
>>
>>68657358
he takes his gun out and shoots him

or the other cops watching the videotape live go inside the room and shoot him
>>
>>68658858
Trials are still about emotional manipulation
>>
>>68658819
I hope it's not somewhere in Europe.
>>
>>68658962
European Union member even
>>
>>68653096
its strangely ASMR. I want more
>>
>>68658911

No, they're about evidence and proof, if they have neither, it'll never even get to a trial.
>>
>>68658996
Okay where
>>
>>68659053
Hungary
>>
>>68656895
no you are an idiot

previous anon was right, open and shut case, easy confession

shit detective, with a tonne of evidence already

the only thing he did well was having the patience to last an hour listening to the droning noise of his own lame dumb ass voice

op is an idiot, you are an idiot and anyone who thinks this was some kind of jedi mind trick is an idiot
>>
>>68659128
Damn, I thought it was Hungary for some reason. Kinda makes sense because your country has a very high rate of suicide.
>>
>>68653096
>this guy has a cutie wife and you dont

ravioli ravioli gives me the feelioli
>>
>>68656377
>>68653607
Are these pics just him in random underwear or did they belong to the victims?
>>
>>68658819
same happens in russia
>>
>>68656256
Canada pls leave, we all know your country is pure evil.
>>
>>68659235
what?
>>
>People genuinley thinking that saying nothing helps them if they are innocent.

Maybe if it's like murder. But if it's a shitty case of shoplifting or anything without injury then officers already have a feeling if you did it or not, and strangley they don't just want to pin anyone for it, they want to pin the right person for it.

If you don't say anything and they have a basic amount of evidence to charge you, and you go to court and you've said nothing when given the opportunity, even if you come up with an excuse at the courts, they will say to you

You were given the opportunity to say this at the time and you didn't, explain yourself.
Unfortunatley saying I had an asnwer and was just using my right to silence is never goes down well with any one in the court room.
>>
>>68653096

>Not watching local government meetings

Are you even social kino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeA-pM0o8Y
>>
File: 1459278889338.gif (2 MB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
1459278889338.gif
2 MB, 420x315
>>68659382
>they don't just want to pin anyone for it, they want to pin the right person for it.
>>
As a cop, I really fucking hate these edgy kids watching these youtube videos yelling fifth amendment and I want a lawyer, thankfully I always have my guys back me up, three versus one, always makes sure these spoiled annoying kids end up behind bars and can learn a lesson
>>
>>68659520
t. not actually a cop
>>
>>68659370
Did he marry his mom?
>>
>>68655780
After this thread i would have kept my mouth shut so i guess no but who knows
>>
>>68659550
hello.

what does t. stand for ?
>>
>>68659632
finnish for regards
>>
>>68655979
Probably got it in his head that he'd look guilty if he had a lawyer with him.
The cop keeps asking him if he wants a lawyer at the start over and over again so that he can't ever argue he wasn't told about it. I've just started it and he really carefully walks him through his rights and the guy lets him waive his right to a lawyer and time again and repeats over and over that he can leave if he wants to at any time.

His first question is at about 7:20 and it doesn't even seem like a question(he asks him if he thinks there is a connection between himself and the four cases) and the guy agrees with him. Barely asks questions really, just gets him to work out his narrative and starts picking it apart.

If it wasn't several hundred hours long I'd love to see the OJ Simpson Deposition videos, I've seen some of the excerpts, the lawyer interrogating him was ruthless. He'd ask question about events out of order over and over again so that OJ had multiple chances to mess it all up, which he did, he'd start a line of questioning one day and then four days later resume it so that he couldn't get his narrative straight in his head because when you lie you recount events in order(I did A, B, C and then D), when you remember things you remember them more distinctly(I did A. I did B. I did C. I did D). So if you ask someone about D and you haven't been talking about A, B and C(or ask about them in the wrong order) they'll screw up some details. Fascinating stuff.
>>
I guarantee I would never fold under questioning. No comment to every singe question. Name? No comment. Age? No comment.

Will never fucking break. Teachers could never break me. Parents could never break me. Cops couldn't break me. My will is strong as shit. My will is strong as shit.
>>
>>68659675
you sure? why is it becoming a thing on this website then
>>
>>68659847
finland is progressive. its a /pol/ meme that spread
>>
>>68659818
*nods respectfully towards you*
>>
>>68659847
it's a meme originating from ylilauta and /int/, this guy is stupid >>68659897
>>
>>68659692
anyone with a brain would agree with the "narrative"

>"4 people live close to you"
>"okay"

WOAH!!!

who let sherlock holmes into canada ?
>>
>>68659977
/pol/ pls...
>>
Wow, this fuckin guy. I had only watched the hour long version years ago.
>>
File: 0LKowR3IKBE.jpg (68 KB, 604x574) Image search: [Google]
0LKowR3IKBE.jpg
68 KB, 604x574
>>68660064
i don't even like /pol/ cancer, i just like finnish menes
>>
>>68660004
It gets the guy to agree with you, starts them liking you and wanting to impress you subconsciously and start wanting to tell the truth.
Look up how car salesmen get you to buy a car, it's the same techniques, just get them to agree with you a few times in a row with open easy questions("She's a pretty car isn't she?") and go from there.
>>
>>68656359
>and they continue questioning you without one present, anything they get after that is worthless anyway.

Not true. If you choose to stay there, it's fair game. If you ask for a lawyer and yet continue to talk to them it's your own fault. Fucking leave, you're not arrested and they can't keep you there.
>>
>>68660176
I wouldnt know, I never had enough money to afford a car
>>
>>68660105
Hes right though. /pol/ brought it here because they hate all things Finnish and they use it as a comeback meme when replying to progressive posts
>>
>>68660373
idk when did /pol/ bring it but it's been used in /int/ for like three years at least
i don't remember /pol/ spilling into other boards as much as it does now
>>
>>68654286
this is a law school professor and former criminal defense attorney not some edgy fedora
>>
File: 1459264430216.jpg (215 KB, 618x943) Image search: [Google]
1459264430216.jpg
215 KB, 618x943
>>68660564
>I'm a sovereign citizen! Ihave rights!
>>
>>68653096
yeah I watched that in full a year or so back

he must have known he was fucked as soon as they mentioned the boots.

There was nothing he could've done from the start, they didn't even really have to interview him.

>see the photos of him in the tiny bikinis and shit that he probably made the victims take
>he's not even smiling

what a fucking loser
>>
>>68660531
newfag pls talking about shit you know nothing about
>>
The To Catch A Predator police interviews are pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWawqTfa3vU
>>
File: 1461364590085.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
1461364590085.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
>>68656825
>heh better luck next time detective
>>
>>68655780

Thankfully I can afford a good jewish lawyer so I really would just say "I need to speak to my lawyer" on a loop if arrested.
>>
After watching Making a Murderer and the lot of the videos ITT, I realized one thing

Americans are so lame ffs, you guys are like that one annoying autist that somehow always shows up when you're hanging out with your friends lel. There's just something about the way your language sounds and the way you look like fat mentally handicapped children
>>
>>68660751
they all got away with it thanks for chris Samson

>guy decides to not show up
>chris Sampson says FUCK THAT
>lets go to his house and bust him anyway!
>I worked too hard on this!
>they go to his house
>he freaks out and kills himself

Way to go, jackass. Maybe concentrate on the guys who actually show up.
>>
>>68655780
all you have to say is "no comment"

get a good lawyer and let him do the rest

not her, him
>>
>>68660845
I can't read your post and not think you're American.

>ffs
>lel

Stop.
>>
>>68653096

I remember watching a five hour long interrogation video where this guy had killed his wife and he started off by saying "I'm not going to say anything" and they got him to confess by literally just saying "we just want to know why you killed your wife" and he went on an epic rant about how she ruined his life by marrying him just to divorce him to get him on alimony and he was suicidal so he might as well kill the cunt first and he got so angry about it he started throwing up while trying to talk. He actually won me over in the end, if I was in his position I'd probably kill the bitch too.

There was also a bit where he said "if you have any white pride, my brothers, please make sure my son gets my motorbike", probably a /pol/ poster.

On a /tv/ related note he also mentioned the movie Killing Season to try and explain how obsessed with revenge he was, I checked it out on his recommendation and it was pretty good, thanks crazy /pol/ murderer!
>>
>>68660807

Same here. Why the fuck didn't this guy had a lawyer present with him? Especially with such heavy charges against him. Maybe he wanted to come clean or something but needed a little nudge.
>>
>>68660960
See, I'm so lame i gotta be american right?
>>
>>68660845

It's true, their accent has that high pitched autist twang and they use really weird childish turns of phrase.
>>
>>68660997
Yeah I mean have you ever been here, it's fucking awful. You would fit right in
>>
>>68660994

I think 99% of criminals are simply stupid as hell and the 1% of smart criminals are also narcissistic enough to think they can slick talk their way out of any situation.

Ironically it's usually innocent people who lawyer up as they're straight thinking enough not to be criminals in the first place.
>>
>>68660975
>how she ruined his life by marrying him just to divorce him to get him on alimony
this is very depressing
maybe being an introvert isn't such a bad thing
>>
>>68659251

Before he escalated to murder he would break into women's houses and steal their underwear.

Reminds me of this minecraft youtuber who broke into a woman's house, ejaculated in her panties and then messaged her on facebook to tell her where they were hidden.
>>
>>68661095
More like smart criminals dont get caught, so you never hear of them
>>
>>68656757
Do you honestly think theres a way to recover data after writing all bytes to 1s, then 0s then random?
>>
>>68653096
I don't know if anyone remembers this part of the movie, but there's a great scene at the start of The Dark Knight Rises (the third Nolan Batman movie), a CIA agent investigates some of Bane's men on a plane. It turns out that one of them actually is Bane.
>>
>>68661398
It's really clever. The men are wearing hoods, so he opens the plane door and pretends to shoot one of the guys when he doesn't answer questions.
>>
Russel Williams wasn't trying to get away with it. Even the dumbest of the retards doesn't drive a 4wd car into a wet muddy place, part, get out with massive army boots and walk to the victims house. Williams doesn't strike me as being that much of a spastic. Also he committed the crimes all within like a 1 mile radius in a short period of time. He didn't give a fuck. Really strange though, he seems like he would be a decent guy to hang out with, but yeah.
>>
File: alice.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
>>68661367

That would indeed skew the figures.
>>
>>68661438
why would you shoot a man when you're about to throw him out of a plane!
>>
>>68660220
Ha Ha! You're poor.
>>
There are two suspects

One has all the evidence pointing towards him being the killer

The other is black

Who do you convict?
>>
>>68661484
park, get out*
>>
>>68661545
It's always black, he did it and planted evidence on poor white guy.
>>
>>68661545

well... is the death penalty an option?
>>
>>68661545
always bet on black, probably framed the white guy
>>
File: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).png (11 KB, 360x145) Image search: [Google]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).png
11 KB, 360x145
>>68653096
>Williams had been described as an elite pilot and "shining bright star" of the military. He had flown Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh, the Governor General of Canada, the Prime Minister of Canada, and many other dignitaries across Canada and overseas in Canadian Forces VIP aircraft.[11][23][26]

Should have crashed his plane with no survivors for maximum edgy.
>>
>>68653607
>I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
it's funny because it's true
>>
>>68661391
Well they can get information from memory using some techniques and I wouldn't be surprised if they could tell where one bit was originally.
>>
>>68658819

in america you dont even get into an interrogation as they've already shot you
>>
>>68661545
My whore of an ex-girlfriend.
>>
>>68655780
>heh... you really think I did it, don't you?
>sure kid, let's say I did. What are you gonna do about it?
>*raises both hands*
>handcuffs? what handcuffs?
>*teleports behind interrogator*
>heh... nothin' personnel kid
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.