[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I watch anything anymore? I always end up skipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1460548137711.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460548137711.png
51 KB, 657x527
Why can't I watch anything anymore? I always end up skipping through it or just turning it off
>>
>>68651859
because you're a dumb frogposter
>>
>>68651859
Same my movie watching mood comes in waves. Won't watch anything for like a month. Then I'll watch 20 movies in a week
>>
>>68651859
dumb frogposter
>>
>>68651976
>>68651904

do you guys actually not like frogposting or are you just following the epic meme?
>>
>>68651859
Who are you and why do you watch movies? How the fuck should I know?

True patricians however discover their own method of engaging with cinema, for instance, I think films can be walked in and out of, repeated, talked over, jump in the middle, etc. I like to fall asleep and wake up repeatedly while watching movies.

Ask yourself who you are when you're watching cinema.
>>
>>68651988
found the dumb frogposter
>>
>>68651859
happens to me when I attempt to watch capeshit
>>
>>68651989
Better be b8
>>
>>68651859
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1460923389379.jpg (6 KB, 487x423) Image search: [Google]
1460923389379.jpg
6 KB, 487x423
>watcuhing moevi in 1.fiv e speed
>>
>>68651859
Tried watching in a small window at 1.5x on mute? Best way to get through most movies.
>>
>>68652072
>on mute

uh.......
>>
>>68651988
it's just literal shitposting fuel. it's the most low-effort shitpost you can possibly make at the current stage of human evolution. how much easier could it be? you don't even have to formulate a real sentence. all you have to do is choose one of your bestest pepes from your coveted rare papae folder, and select it to be uploaded to 4chan.org. From there you will be guaranteed immediate and extremely satisfying (You)s for almost no effort. Just put a > in front of your sentence to make it green, and sit back and bask in the glory of all the attention you're going to get from strangers on the internet. Wow, some of them agree with you! some of them are confused! some people seem angry! oh hoho i am a small child so now that I know this particular thing is upsetting to some people, i will continue to perform this activity in order to feel better about myself because I have nothing in my life besides this! yes, i am the epic puppetmaster ruseman of the century. I have posted a pepe.

And that's all it takes. Shit, can't you see? I put more effort into this retarded throwaway post than any frogposter has put into 200 different threads. That shit is so fucking lame it can't even be properly put into words. All I can do is sit here and attempt to explain it in such a way that the dumb frogposter happens to accidentally read this block of text and actually have an original thought. That's my goal. I'm hoping to trick these people into using their brains instead of running on auto-pilot. But, I have almost no hope that this will work. Honestly, I just like typing out shit like this because it's a great way to organize my thoughts and to keep a great shitposting thread even shitpostier, with all this shitposty goodness. And someone will reply. Guaranteed. But my point is, I earned that (You). That fucking shit is mine. I don't ride on the coattails of a once great m'may. No, I am a lone wolfe. Dumb frogposters are a diamon dozen.
>>
It's because you can watch any movie on a whim. Not feeling that background noise, while shitposting on /tv/? Fuck it, and try something else.
>>
>>68651859
Probably because you're plagued with the constant looming realization that you're wasting your life and you should be doing something, ANYTHING to get your life back on track instead of drifting aimlessly through what are suppose to be your most formative years. So you retreat to 4chan where you endlessly distract yourself from facing those facts. At least, that's how it is for me.

4chan is my anesthetic. Keeps my serenely numb.
>>
File: 1431368714680.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1431368714680.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>68652139
(You)
>>
>>68652139
Not the guy you're replying to, but I want to say I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment and appreciate your effort, even if its just pissing in the wind.
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>68652139

the more you post shit like this, the more frogposting there will be

>mfw
>>
Because you're dead inside
>>
File: pepe_cannot_even.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe_cannot_even.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
>>68651859
some would say its because you hate movies, but deep down we all kow its because you hate yourself.
>>
>>68651859
Probably have something weighing on your subconscious. Did you kill someone, anon?
>>
>>68652247
Wrong actually. Frogposting has declined.
>>
When youre young you get a lot of entertainment and knowledge from film.

You get older and realise theres other things that do both, better.

So you run out of reasons to watch the same old thing every time.

Its just another product, you don't have to buy or consume the newest _ in any industry, film is no different. Forcing yourself to like it out of habit is addiction.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 391x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 391x386
>>68652139
>>
>>68652139
im the man who kept dumb frogposter alive before it caught on
>>
>>68652778
ama
>>
>>68652778
why are you pretending to be me
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>68651859
Because it's more fun to shitpost on /tv/.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.