[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are they trying to bring this douche back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: th.jpg (12 KB, 224x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12 KB, 224x300
why are they trying to bring this douche back?
>>
>>68650040
shekels. never could stand that guy.
>>
LITTLE MISS MUFFET SAT ON HER TUFFET
>>
>>68650040
because he is hilarious
>>
Little boy blew...EY! E NEEDED DA MONEY!
>>
UM OVA HAIR NOW
>>
>>68650589
GABAGOOL FUHGEDDABOUDIT, OH!
>>
>>68650040
I THOUGHT I WAS OUT AND THEY PULL ME BACK IN

WHOA!

I'm a racist.
>>
Because at best they get an anti PC voice to milk the backlash to the SJW movement at worst he generates a little bit of controversy at gets some attention for the network.
I like Dice, he had an amusing act and was fairly clever and funny. Good for him.
>>
>>68650658
DA GAWDFADDAH OVAH HEYAH
>>
>>68650683
>clever
>>
>>68650683
If you're not fighting for social justice you don't stand for anything. You have my pity
>>
>>68650040
His sons are in a rock band. He trying to get back some fame and help promote his sons' rock band.
>>
I never knew who he was until recently.

Always heard the name, knew nothing about his comedy or who he was.

Suddenly in every podcast or every conversation I hear about great comedians, he's mentioned.

Out of fucking no where.
>>
>>68650765
>muh morals
>>
The Jews are weird. Let's go with that.
>>
>>68650779
i though people were just sick of his shit and stopped paying attention to him

i think he never stopped touring as a comedian, he just couldn't get anything going
>>
Andrew Silverstein isn't funny.
>>
You can thank Opie & Ant for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEFemsyWK0U
>>
He's not a douche, he only plays one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.