[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its sunday my dudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: myboi.jpg (206 KB, 1600x720) Image search: [Google]
myboi.jpg
206 KB, 1600x720
its sunday my dudes
>>
No its saturday you fucking moron
>>
>>68641010
fuck u its sunday here
>>
>>68640504
wow amc got javier bardem to be nagan
>>
>>68641172
he is fine imo
>>
File: Issue149NeganCloseUp.png (385 KB, 732x1005) Image search: [Google]
Issue149NeganCloseUp.png
385 KB, 732x1005
>>68640504
Just like in comic.
>>
File: 11xwq2.jpg (68 KB, 569x489) Image search: [Google]
11xwq2.jpg
68 KB, 569x489
If Ebraham die we riot
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 412x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 412x457
>>68640504
Imagine Negan strolling up, doing his whole routine, Glenn is who he chooses. He hits Glenn on the cranium with lucille, blood starts streaming down his face, the whole group starts screaming, Maggie is hysterical saying shit like "LEAVE HIM ALONE", Rick is shouting "STOP THIS" furiously. Glenn looks concussed and in shock, his face is one of disbelief and confusion, not pain. Negan says "TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP!!!!", and hits him squarely on the temple, One side of Glenn's skull looks broken inwards, one eye is bulging from it's fractured eye socket, only now does it occur to him exactly what has happened, he tries to call out Maggie's name but he's brain damaged beyond repair and only manages to say "m-m-magg" in a slurred speech.
Negan hits him again, this one drops him, his eye is now hanging from the nerve, he is twitching violently, Negan looks at the rest of the group who are crying and screaming for him to stop and he gives them a shit-eating grin in response.
He proceeds to repeatedly hit Glenn over and over, with each hit the groups cries are becoming increasingly angry and desperate. You can faintly hear Rick say "YOU'LL DIE FOR THIS".
When Negan is finished, Glenn's head is a puddle of brain matter and bone fragments. Negan issues a warning to the group to never cross him again. He then leaves. The rest of the Saviors clear out, the group is silent and they are mostly staring at the ground in fear, Maggie is weeping, Rick is visibly shook. Michonne slowly turns her head to Rick, she speaks, her voice sounds dry and scared, "Rick what do we do now?". Rick snaps back to reality, he looks at her with teary eyes, shaking, and croaks
"I don't know"
He looks back down, in utter shock at his own helpless admission. Michonne is lost. The camera cuts to a top down view of the clearing, you can just make out Glenn's lifeless body amongst the distraught survivors, the camera pans out, the threat of the Saviors looms.
Roll credits.

They ruined it.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (2 MB, 1439x871) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
2 MB, 1439x871
>>68643362
Dennis death scene was even better
>>
>>68643625
So satisfying.
>>
>>68643362
Cutest Negan I've ever seen.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (910 KB, 1439x873) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
910 KB, 1439x873
>>68643687
mine is better :3
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.