[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he ever called "Batman" outside of this graffiti?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: _1436646336.jpg (87 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
_1436646336.jpg
87 KB, 600x300
Was he ever called "Batman" outside of this graffiti?

Even Alfred calls him "The Bat".
>>
File: bvs14[1].png (355 KB, 771x317) Image search: [Google]
bvs14[1].png
355 KB, 771x317
Nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman!
>>
>Nobody cares about Clark Kent taking on the Batman
>>
>>68632321
>"You little escapades as the Batman will stop, or I will destroy you and everything you care about."
>>
>>68632520

tell that to Zod's snapped neck
>>
>>68632321

He's probably not got a trademark on it.
>>
Because calling people names as silly as "Superman" and "Batman" totally ruin the gritty and realistic mood these hack writers are going for, so they have to come up with lame and contrived nicknames that sound edgy.

e.g. The Dark Knight, the Bat, Invincible Son, and so on.
>>
the title of the film
>>
>>68632616
What pisses me off most about this is that superman and batman are actual words.
>>
Zod's neck
>>
>>68632764
Here's a little trick I learned when I was a teenager.
If you want to make a superhero name, especially one ending in man, sound edgy instead of silly, all you have to do is put a 'the' at the beginning.
>>
>>68632321
so the joker already killed robin in this cinematic universe?
>>
>>68633826
Theory time. Leto mentioned reading books on shamanism preparing for the role. Add in the "new joker = robin" theory and we can speculate that the joker is a demonic entity that possesses corpses, probably through some kind of occult ritual (given the god/satan/blood sacrifice rituals allegories present in BvS). This means that even our "original" Joker might not be the primary Joker. This answers the age old question: why doesn't Batman just kill that clown fucker? He DID. But he came back anyways. With Robin as his new vessel.
>>
>>68634987
Kinda what happened in Batman Beyond tbqhwy.
>>
One of the few times dubbing improve something.
In the french version, pretty much every instance of "the bat" is replaced with Batman
>>
>>68632321
So let me get this straight - owner of this armor is Joker in Suicide Squad while real Joker is unknown?
>>
>>68632321
Whats the newest Batman movie with Ben Affleck called and is some decent version available for pirating?
>>
>>68632321
Leto doing another prank?
>>
>>68632321
It's simple we kill the batman.
>>
so are we supposed to know what happens to that suit or how it happened or is it supposed to be some kind of teaser revealed in suicide squad?
>>
>>68632415
bat thing*
>>
File: 1438289546561.jpg (25 KB, 367x470) Image search: [Google]
1438289546561.jpg
25 KB, 367x470
>>68635435
>>
>>68635079
Yeah, but he'll always keep coming back. Always.
>>
>>68635523
I dont know why dont you find out
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.