[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trailer came out two days ago >Not even one decent to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Jason Bourne.jpg (22 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
Jason Bourne.jpg
22 KB, 720x1080
>Trailer came out two days ago
>Not even one decent topic about the best spy, best JB

Who is excited for the new version of Extreme Ways?

Trailer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4gJsKZvqE4
>>
Nice trailer, but why is the knockout scene in there twice?
>>
>>68628305

No idea.
>>
>>68628235
That excites you? I never liked the girl, at least Bond knew there had to be lots of girls.

Now that the original bourne hasn't got amnesia it is easier to find things to hate about him, since he is consciously choosing to act like matt damon.

I get the feeling the moment the director yells cut, damon asks him how it was.
>>
>>68628235
Why not call the movie Webb?

Isn't that his real name? Also is this based off a book or is the studio just running with it?
>>
>>68628305
Something about metahype, they're actually putting teasers FOR the teasers in front of the teasers now.

This is how dumb we've gotten.
>>
>>68628774
That's fucking retarded.
>>
what's oose?
>>
>>68628887
It's the norm now. Seriously, go check out the new trailer for Independence Day 2, they do the exact same shit.
>>
What is he angry about now? Some people, just fucking live your life man why go back and do all this shit.

He can just find a woman, settle down and live in peace. It's not like they were even looking for him, from the trailer it looks like they are more mad to see him than he is them.

LET IT GO
>>
>>68629665
https://youtu.be/RfJgT89hEME

Shoulda posted it
>>
>>68628887
>>68628774
>>68629665
Remember when trailers were good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_THMtUTSe8Q
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.