[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY IDEAS FOR A MOVIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: the cobra.png (32 KB, 876x559) Image search: [Google]
the cobra.png
32 KB, 876x559
I think I may have something cool
a new superhero called "the Cobra", he would be able to control snakes, he would also launch them like a wizard does with fireballs because they would wrap around his arms and he order them to jump over enemies.
I imagine him dressed in black leather and the buckle of his belt would be a silver cobra head.
he's not your typical good superhero, he could be defined an anarchist superhero, indeed even if he has a golden heart he's a rebel, a bit rude, a lone wolf let's say.
he lives in a dystopian city, very noir, where organized crime controls everything and corruption, violence, are normal things.. but soon (in the movie) things change, an organization restores order and safety in the city, everything seems to go fine, people is happy but they don't notice that they are giving away their freedom.. indeed this organization is made by catholic extremists who impose their sick morality and take away rights from people, the situation appears clear to the Cobra, they do more harm than good..
so he starts to fight them, he fights for freedom and for rights.. and he's not alone, a group of scientists who can't tolerate the new obscurantist anti-science bigot regime will help him providing mighty and surprising technological gadgets.

I won't tell you how the movie ends ;) .I plan a noir action thriller (but still with some place for comedy)
I would like to make something that inspires people, like matrix, something that could open people eyes, I want them to see the dangers of religion, and to appreciate the freedom to do what we want

what do you think? I'll answer to any question
thanks for the attention
>>
Hella f*cking epic bro
>>
File: 1448527901381.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1448527901381.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>68627687
Who's the main antagonist?
>>
autism
>>
>>68627687
Why he has a mullet ad his legs are fucked up?
>>
>>68627755
thanks dude!

>>68627835
I don't know, maybe a bishop

or do you think another superhero would be better?
maybe the Pope with superpowers?

>>68627911
shut up
>>
>>68628005
that's a mohawk plus a ponytail

that's only a sketch anyway
>>
File: hardtarget04[1].jpg (40 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
hardtarget04[1].jpg
40 KB, 720x480
>>68627687
I found your star OP
>>
I like it OP, pretty cool idea. The Cobra sounds more like a villain though to be honest, and he looks better suited to that role. He would be a good antagonist for my own super heroine, mongoose girl: A transgendered orphan from Uganda who was raised by mongooses in the wild after her village was slaughtered by white mercenaries.
>>
File: autism.webm (231 KB, 320x252) Image search: [Google]
autism.webm
231 KB, 320x252
>>68627687
>>
File: cobra fan art.png (27 KB, 854x522) Image search: [Google]
cobra fan art.png
27 KB, 854x522
hey op i really really liked your image so i made you this more detailed mockup of your sketch
>>
>>68628273
the Bishop could be Idris Elba
>>
>>68628327
wtf this is great!!! thanks!
>>
>>68627687
1. He should regularly mault
2. He should only have sex in orgy's (mating ball)
3. He should be able to morph into an anaconda when under extreme stress
4. He should avoid people and noisy places.
5. He should be scared of Owls or Owl like superheroes.
6. He should eat eggs and mice whole
7. He should pray to the god Asclepias
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>68628448
>Asclepius
Of course...
>>
File: Nite_Owl.jpg (219 KB, 618x882) Image search: [Google]
Nite_Owl.jpg
219 KB, 618x882
>>68628448
Found the villain
>>
>>68628448
>the cobra
>worshipping a dead snake on a stick
>>
>>68627687

I remember when you posted this before.
>>
>>68627687
is all this a metaphor of you masturbating? Where the cobra literally represents your penis, you flinging cobras around like a wizard comparing to you flinging your semen about, and the whole anti-science and religion stuff about your mom getting mad at how much you masturbate every day?
>>
>>68628730
me too
there was a Bane edit
>>
>>68628638
The snake represents healing
>>
Great idea. I like that cobras not afraid to tell it how it is
>>
File: cobra fan art 2 - mongoose.png (37 KB, 1066x727) Image search: [Google]
cobra fan art 2 - mongoose.png
37 KB, 1066x727
>>68628312
i also liked this idea too so i made an art with an edited bakstory to help it fit more into the cobra cinematic universe

The Mongoose is a trans-species transgender Ugandan of royal heritage (see the diadem), raised by a family of mongooses after her family was killed by European white cis male colonialists.

She discovered her true calling - to be queen of both the Ugandans and the mongooses.

She starts off as a villain of the Cobra because he looks just like the men who killed her village, but ends up falling in love with him and they have hardcore mongoose sex because this new superhero cinematic universe will be very mature and adult.
>>
Tbh a little worried about the symbolism here. A SERPENT vs Christianity?? Well you'd certainly be asking big questions, which I respect. All these capeshits always dance around the big issues
>>
>>68627687
That's 80's as fuck. I fucking love it. He should use tiny venoumenous one for stealth kills.

>I slashed all your stupid snake freak! What you goona do now!
>Bite you..
and then the little snake bites the guy on the neck and he ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG

Kino just pure fucking Kino
>>
File: 1461364590085.gif (1007 KB, 273x429) Image search: [Google]
1461364590085.gif
1007 KB, 273x429
>You win this round The Cobra, but I'll be back and stronger than ever!
>>
>>68627687
wow /pol/ is triggering you the fuck out

heh, at least the MC is a white male. Off to a promising start.
>>
why doesnt he fight moolime extremist heuheu
>>
>>68627687
>>68629112
I'm trowing my money at the screen but nothing happen.
>>
File: The Cobra.png (90 KB, 417x570) Image search: [Google]
The Cobra.png
90 KB, 417x570
Here you go OP
>>
>>68629569
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>68627687
>it's the episode where Cobra opens a zipper and snake falls out of his crotch.
>>
>>68630213
Loved that one. What about when The Cobra says he's going to be taking his dog out for a walk and later in the episode a photo shows you him with a rattlesnake on a lead.
>>
>>68630555
Checked.
Or that classic bit, when he comes into the store, removes his boots and shouts - there was a snake in my boot.
>>
>>68630651
I was going to mention that too. I like all the little snake easter eggs too.
>The Cobra's son throws earthworms at people
>>
>>68628327

two words: hella f*uckin' epic
>>
>>68631594
those are 3 words
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.