[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeg UiAhBfTQ so warcraft mar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1EeXg4B.jpg (87 KB, 1200x550) Image search: [Google]
1EeXg4B.jpg
87 KB, 1200x550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jegUiAhBfTQ
so warcraft marketing team finally got something right or what?
>>
Hell no

STOP REFERENCING VIDEO GAMES

Video game player nerd dummies are in there day 1

You should be seeking The Hobbit fantasy film audience you dumb dipshits

DUDE GAMES LMAO
Oh that nerd shit Im not gonna waste my money on that
>>
I don't like the warcraft art design tbqh, it's so overdesigned.
>>
>>68626369
sweet
>>
>>68626587
Its from the Late 80's Early 90's school of HUGE PAULDRONS design.
>>
File: 1459753082291.png (128 KB, 478x225) Image search: [Google]
1459753082291.png
128 KB, 478x225
>It's got everything

ERP too?
>>
>>68626369
well im going to watch this shit regardless. the inn looks great, and comfy as fuck! they did something right. this movie might just be kino.

>ywn just be chillin with your crew in a live action comfy ass inn in goldshire with a warm brew and the fire place in the background, tellin stories of the latest kobold kill
>>
I loved this. They need to keep putting shit likes this out. Instead of those god awful posters.
>>
>>68626369
>lions pride

Where are all the dancing naked night elves and draenei futas?
>>
also this might be music pulled directly from the movie and not just something they did for the promo
>>
>>68626784

That happens after he formation of the alliance when Stormwind starts becoming more "progressive"b and plunges into a era of degeneracy
>>
>>68626369
>I've spent days in this very inn in the game

Is Rob Kazinsky into erotic role play?
>>
>>68627200
Dubs confirms
>>
some warcraft event live on / twitch with duncan if you still have hope for this film
>>
>>68626765
>mfw someone in my guild claims to be a girl and rp's in Silvermoon
>autistically rages like only a male can
>still claims to be a qt gril
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.