[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Mamoru Osoda's work so comfy bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (70 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
70 KB, 400x600
Why are Mamoru Osoda's work so comfy bros?
>>
HEY DIGIMON HEY DIGIMON
>>
>>68622349
Summer wars with all its colors is my go to feel good top movie.
>>
>>68622349
couldn't get into summer wars
girl is top tier tho
>>
I don't know because I no longer have any idea what, if anything, "comfy" is supposed to mean.
>>
Digimon is the memorable thing he's done.
>>
Girl Who Leapt Through Time = Wolf Children 10/10 fucking masterpieces

Boy and Beast 8/10
VILLAIN OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Summer Wars 6/10
Let's play retarded facebook games to save the EARTH!!!!
>>68626009
Whore was waifu material, I agree. That whore bitch slut.
>>
if this movie wasnt the defining stamp that hosoda is a furry

then it's when he had to have the wolf man stay in wolf form to fuck hana in wolf children

how did she handle the knot?
>>
He's an obvious furry.
>>
>>68622349
>You will never get invited to a girl's mansion on summer break and save the world
Wolf Children was pretty lame desu.
>>
>>68626513
>Summer Wars 6/10
>Let's play retarded facebook games to save the EARTH!!!!

Honestly I would knock it down a point or two even more, simply because of how much it copies from the Digimon movie.

Like, you might think I'm exaggerating, but they're basically the same thing with a really bad family subplot tacked on to Summer Wars.
>>
>tfw no theatres nearby that are playing it
fucking amc exclusivity
>>
>>68625420
Summer wars is a copy of the Digimon movie senpai
>>
>>68622349
He peaked with the Digimon movie, the rest is just a reharsh of that.
>>
fucking furries
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.