[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe Ragnar still thinks about Gyda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: gydafu.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gydafu.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Do you believe Ragnar still thinks about Gyda?
>>
He's not real.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>68618017
>>
>>68617987
This show doesn't really remember anything that happened more than 3 episodes ago, so it's as if she never existed.
>>
>>68617987
It was somewhat disappointing that they didn't make Ragnar put up a runestone for her memory, that would have been an easy way to add runestones in the show.
>>
Ethnic vikings coming. Mark my word boys.
>>
>>68618343
Literally every single human to have ever existed, or at least everyone who's not mixed race, is ethnic. Why has the word started to mean black or Asian is the heads of some people? We all represent a certain ethnic group.
>>
File: 1448589398812.png (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
1448589398812.png
29 KB, 591x422
I cried when he saw her and everybody else on the shore because I have felt that feel
>>
>>68618598
It is used in the context of talking about people who are not part of the main ethnic group of the region. For instance a white guy in Japan could be considered 'ethnic'.
>>
>>68618766
>"An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on common language, ancestral, social, cultural, or national experiences." - Wikipedia

I didn't see anything about the ethnic group needing to be a minority.
>>
>>68618982
And yet it used in that other context too, and you know that. Stop being autistic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.