[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everything ending? With YouTube becoming more dysfunctional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 1448456903070~01.jpg (669 KB, 3018x3481) Image search: [Google]
1448456903070~01.jpg
669 KB, 3018x3481
Is everything ending?

With YouTube becoming more dysfunctional and its members imploding, and with every single movie coming out of Hollywood being held under a microscope and just savagely dissected no matter how much it makes or how well it's reviewed (and god help it if fails at both) and with audiences only caring about political agendas instead of enjoying themselves, i think this may finally be it.

The reality of this world is ending.

Everything is unraveling.

Nothing will ever be the same.

We're at the twilight of this entire paradigm.

This is really it.

Everything as we know it... is over.
>>
Get off the internet, grandpa
>>
>>68617346
go on

i'm interested in hearing more from your perspective
>>
>>68617346
Hello /x/ it is an honour to see you here.
>>
>>68617453
I can add more to what op is referring to.

I get his point of media crashing for instance all these remakes of classics, there is no longer any campaign video games of movies (no more james bond games, simpson games, good racing games), so many kids are coming out as trannys, people hating true kino (Batman v Superman).

It truly does feel like humanity has lost their magic.
>>
File: cillian_murphy_suspicious.gif (398 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
cillian_murphy_suspicious.gif
398 KB, 245x245
>>68617346

Eusa's head is dreaming us!
>>
>>68617521
It feels a bit like we're running out of artistic novelty. If we consider entertainment like an engine, we're burning materials from other platforms (comics, novels, vidya) pretty fast and we are starting to lack things to keep the fire going. Now we have remakes everywhere and because of that an audience that behaves like they've seen everything and try to analyze more than enjoy.
Or maybe I'm just getting older, no idea.
>>
>>68617346
Is this thread ending?
>>
>>68617705
No this is 100% true. I even watched a youtube video by hollywood reporters on this disease of remakes mainly due to Hollywood only caring about money now instead of originality. So a remake is bound to get lots of people flock to the cinemas for nostalgia purposes.

Hence why Force Awakens took no risks cos JJ did not want to make something completely original in case it failed.

The Justice League DC Films seem like the only true originality so far so I congratulate Snyder for making them.

I mean when was the last time we saw a film have great political themes disguised as a super hero film, inspired by European cinematography?

Also, all those people saying the Justice League films will flop are saying this due to these films not relying on nostalgia or things previously done on screen.

Compared to the Marvel Spiderman remake which did not want to contine the Tobey or Garfield story which I would rather see.
>>
>>68617346
>is everything ending?
for you maybe
faggot
>>
>>68617346
>Is everything ending?

One can only hope.
>>
>>68617346
I know what you mean OP. I mean, The Walking Dead got completely spoiled, every single episode, days before airing. And it was a good show, it was a good show!
>>
>>68617346
just change your main medium
>>
>>68617346
don't forget the celebs and elite are dying every week. not sure how it's related but someone could connect the dots. i'm sure the plan has already begun
>>
>>68617997
>Hollywood only caring about money now instead of originality
>Now

It's been like this since the late 70's.
>>
>>68617346
>and its members imploding

What's going on??
>>
>>68617346

Nothing ends. There are only new beginnings.
>>
>>68617346
>autists on the internet hate things
>that means the world is ending
I think you need to go outside.
>>
>>68617453
Everything is progressing at an exponential rate

Technology, hell even social issues. There isn't gay marriage in Australia but transsexual and transspecies issues are already on the forefront of everyone's minds.

The trouble is, memes are evolving at an exponential rate too, and if we don't watch out, we'll hit the meme singularity before we know it, and by then it'll be too late
>>
>>68617346
>>68617453
>>68617521
>>68617705
>>68617997
>>68619215
>>68619900
>>68619928
>>68619942
>>68620099
>>68620119
>>68620138
shut up you towering faggots. everyone who posted in this thread is fucking stupid and gay. you dont know what you're talking about and just because you only recently graduated high school doesnt mean "everything is ending" you fucking drama queen. grow up
>>
>>68620251
Death is but anew beginning
>>
>>68620232
>transspecies issues

what the fuck is this?
are we living in a sci-fi universe now?
>>
>>68620251
is there something you need to talk about, pal?
>>
>>68620325
Specifically the politics of inter-relations between humans and members of other species
>>
>>68617346
>losers who make a living on youtube are dysfunctional and I spend too much time on a movie discussion site
>THE WORLDS ENDING
>>
File: captain lol.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
captain lol.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>68617997
>The Justice League DC Films seem like the only true originality so far so I congratulate Snyder for making them.

BVS WAS SO BAD ITS DRIVEN DKEKS INSANE HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68617346
Which youtubers are imploding? Anyone we know?
>>
>>68617346
M8, this is really pathetic. How sheltered do you have to be to think that the world is ending because Youtube is "becoming more dysfunctional?" That's literally ridiculous. You should probably see a doctor or talk to your parents or something because I can't even fathom how out of touch with reality you'd have to be to think like this.
>>
the way I see it, the death of the world is better than my own personal death

watching everything die, and possibly be recreated, compared to slowly fading away to nothing, alone, with all my old desires and ambitions forever out of reach, apocalypse is preferrable

I think people are thinking this way without even realizing it
>>
>>68620407
Wait, you don't mean...
>>
File: me.jpg (10 KB, 236x160) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
10 KB, 236x160
>>68617346
>>68620232
>>68617521
>>68617705
>Or maybe I'm just getting older, no idea
Nah m8, we're just getting older. The magic isn't lost for humanity, just us.
>>
>>68620523
The world isn't going to end, but you are going to die no matter what happens
>>
i can't stand you doomsayers

whether it's on the streets of nyc, or some dumb website like this, you all have one thing in common - you lack an appreciation for everything
>>
>>68620597
thats right, you are
>>
>>68617346
It's really not as bad as you think. You just spend all of your time on the internet, so you think that the excessively vocal SJWs and anti-SJWs represent the majority of people, when the majority of people don't give a fuck and just want to consume until they die.
>>
>>68620523
could you be even more fucking gay? thanks
>>
>>68617521
>people hating true kino (Batman v Superman).

I stopped there
>>
>>68617521
Batman V Superman isn't a remake, but Snyder isn't coming up with any original ideas either. He's basically taking ideas from certain comics, most notably The dark Knight returns, death of superman, etc.
Maybe it's "kino", maybe it's not. But it's not an original script.
Nolan's films were fairly original. I don't think that, for instance, Bill Willson is part of the DC comics. Neither is Dr Pavelheer
>>
Well the internet is the biggest communications invention since the printing press, so of course it's going to have an effect as it grows more popular and easier to use.

People felt the same way when home video, especially HD video, became popular.
>oh no people are going to be able to rewatch stuff over and over and pick out the flaws
Didn't end the film industry.
>>
File: giphy.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>68620584
see you on hell /b/rother
ill save you a place

>dibs on the hottest hell skanks though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

will this be in Independence day 2?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.