[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Partner's Favourite Films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lnlist.jpg (78 KB, 434x288) Image search: [Google]
lnlist.jpg
78 KB, 434x288
I would like to know the favourite films of your boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wives.

Are you ashamed of their taste? Proud of it?
>>
>>68614614
girlfriend's faves are in no order...
>The Fox and The Hound
>Back to the Future
>Step Up
>The Road to El Dorado
>Dreamgirls

im not super in love with any of them but i literally got her number by talking about back to the future with her for over an hour at a party so theres that...
>>
>>68614614
>boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wives

Where do you think we are?

My mum's favourite movie is Jaws. My dad's is Philadelphia. Pretty good I think.
>>
>>68614815
My mother's is Heart and Souls, starring a twenty-seven year old Robert Downey Jr,
My father's is pic related.

ayy
>>
my mum's was The Matrix, LOTR, and Stargate. I say was cause she's dead now (cancer).
>>
>this thread
i've been awake for like not even three hours and this is literally the sixth time today that someone has inadvertently forced me to acknowledge my loneliness
if there is a god then i think he's trying to tell me something rn
>>
>>68615132
No one asked faggot

Only has the attention span for situational TV comedies
>>
>>68615132
Ha ha
>>
>>68614786
>the fox and the hound
Based.
>>
5 that I can think of are
>Hercules (disney)
>Millers Crossing
>My Fair Lady
>Drop Dead Fred
>The Island

Muh husband
>>
My girl's favorites are
The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Saturday Night Fever
Purple Rain

Pretty average, not bad for a girl.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.