[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he seriously going to make 4 more Avatar movies? FOUR more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1414853295366.jpg (497 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1414853295366.jpg
497 KB, 900x900
Is he seriously going to make 4 more Avatar movies?

FOUR more movies??
>>
File: Jimmy Navi.jpg (79 KB, 280x419) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy Navi.jpg
79 KB, 280x419
>>68613641

yes, and then he'll drop dead.

what a waste of a talent.
>>
>>68613641

Well hopefully his production duties on Alita will allow him to mentor Robert rodriguez and steer him in the right direction.
>>
He's becoming senile.
>>
File: CgDE_yWWsAAPIPb.jpg-large.jpg (48 KB, 482x203) Image search: [Google]
CgDE_yWWsAAPIPb.jpg-large.jpg
48 KB, 482x203
And all because of twitter.
>>
>Avatar Cinematic Universe
just fuck my shit up
>>
File: camoron goes full avatard.jpg (552 KB, 643x4762) Image search: [Google]
camoron goes full avatard.jpg
552 KB, 643x4762
> 10 years of Avatard memes will be infesting /tv/

capeshit doesnt seem so bad now
>>
>>68613747

Even if you think Avatar was meh, if you can't remember Neytiri or Colonel Quaritch you have brain problems
>>
>>68613691
>Being a butthurt hater
>Actually believing this
>>
>>68613789
Avatar shits over practically every capeshit movie.
>>
>>68613747
> Something will have to stick

> Hey lets try our best to make something really good
> Nah, lets just make five of these things and see what sticks

Fuck this, people like this shouldn't be given money to make films.
>>
>>68613824
Too bad avatar will become the new capeshit. I have no idea how he will do it, but I'm afraid it won't have anything to do with humanity acting badass.
>>
>>68613895
A new era of SCI-SHIT
>>
>>68613800
>Implying anyone gives a shit about them

Nobody has given a shit about Avatar since before it was released, and half of those were just mad that it meant the movie of the Avatar cartoon had to be called The Last Airbender.
>>
Isnt this all too late? The hype is gone, Cameron.
>>
Camerons best work is all adult rated, so why has he decided to make kids movies from now on?

is it so he can dick around in his submarine while others pay for it?
>>
>>68613747
Is this real? Is this an actual verified quote, as in Cameron actually said this? He's upset because his mediocre 3D tech demo was forgotten and wants to force it on us until we surrender?
>>
>>68613924
>>Implying anyone gives a shit about them

Please pay attention to the argument in question instead of shoehorning in your own idiocy.

Jackass.
>>
File: Yosser hughesy.jpg (29 KB, 586x459) Image search: [Google]
Yosser hughesy.jpg
29 KB, 586x459
> Avatar 2 will be in Oculus Rift Virtual Reality 3D Surround-O-Vision

now I see why he delayed, he was waiting for the next gimmick to hide his shitty movie behind.

Cameron is literally Smoke and Mirrors - The Director.
>>
>>68613819

when hes finished Avatar 5 it will the year 2023 and he'll be 69 years old.

yeah im sure he'll be about to drop dead.
>>
>>68613800
I remember getting an involuntary boner during the alien sex. Does that count?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 802x523
Wtf?

Mark my words he will stop after Avatar 2 or 3.

Once he feels old he will realize that there are better movies to make and do something original.
>>
I can't think of anything that interests me less than this... and I'm already pretty fucking jaded.
>>
>>68613641
Yes, and when he is done, and you finally understand is vision, you will deify him.
>>
Don't doubt Jimbo. This new Avatar franchise will have the same impact as Star Wars (the ones by George)
>>
>>68613736
>Well hopefully his production duties on Alita

is he making that? is he going to make it after? has he ALREADY MADE IT? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING On?
>>
Can't wait. I watched Avatar four times in theaters when it came out. And I'm glad he isn't rushing it but taking its time to make them great
>>
>>68613800
>if you can't remember Neytiri or Colonel Quaritch

colonel jarhead? i thought of him as Sergeant Duke Nukem most of the time.
>>
>>68616613

Finish reading the post man, Cameron said he's producing Alita with Robert Rodriguez in the director's chair
>>
>>68616653

That's nice.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.