[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies where Hitler was the good guy? I really like conspiracy 2001
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1454187556011.png (40 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454187556011.png
40 KB, 2000x1200
Movies where Hitler was the good guy?

I really like conspiracy 2001
>>
>>68611786
I'd say real life fits your criteria

- Le edgy /pol/ faggot, 22/4/16
>>
Any German movie made between 1938 and 1945. Sadly many of them remain unavailable. Even if you're not agreeing politically with German propaganda kino. you should still mourn the fact that a large section of world cinema remains unavailable for study.
>>
I think that movie coming out that's like borat but with hiter fits the criteria, but it's probably not what you're looking for

>>68612070
Back in college this one jewish guy gave us access to his netflix account and all we did was watch a ton of hitler speeches. I don't think they're on there anymore but whenever you'd log on there'd be a TON of nazi shit in his recommendations list.

Sorry for the blog post. I just thought was a funny story
>>
File: SurfNinjas.jpg (126 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
SurfNinjas.jpg
126 KB, 500x740
>>
Boys from Brazil
>>
>>68612070
There was a thread two weeks or so ago on cripplechan /pol/ of a guy having a mega account with many movies done in the third Reich. I only took the two Olympias and Bismarck. Bretty good.

I guess the links are still accessible in the archives.
>>
Look who's back.

Awesome film.
>>
>>68615268
That was fucking fantastic.

Lost it when Hitler said to the store owner:
>immigrants, I'll take care of that
>>
>>68611786
First of all, I'm anti-immigration and center right, but Hitler was a populistic psychopath and definitely not "the good guy". It is possible to be anti immigration without literally gassing people and going to war against the world and losing.

Secondly, I highly recommend Er Ist Wieder Da. Hitler isn't really good or bad in this movie, but he's portrait pretty realistic so you'll probably see him as "the good guy". It's pretty much Borat with Hitler and had a few laugh out loud funny moments.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.