[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rips been out for a while. What do you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: UzsG86gU.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
UzsG86gU.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
Rips been out for a while. What do you guys think?
>>
Bump for Shannon
>>
>>68609290
I thought it was great. Warner Brothers has handled the release like shit though. It could've been a huge in like Close Encounters or ET but have given it no marketing.
>>
>>68609956
Fuck i know right. The nearest theater to me was at least 75 miles away man.
>>
>>68610551
Here too, it was pretty far. Did they not expect it to go well?
>>
>>68610569
I don't know but when you have a very well reviewed sci-fi film and you can't find it and audience then you need to fire your fucking marketing department.

They could've got 50 million from it easily and 100 million+ if they handled it competently.
>>
File: potatoe!.jpg (224 KB, 867x1242) Image search: [Google]
potatoe!.jpg
224 KB, 867x1242
> watching the rip with huge korean subtitles because your autism cant wait
>>
I'd like to go see it in theater, or failing that at least wait for a version without hardcoded chink subs.
>>
>>68610662
Well it's in like 500 theaters now. See if it's near you.
>>
>>68610641
It was worth it.

Gotta wait for the blu Ray rip of course.
>>
File: midnight-special4[1].jpg (48 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
midnight-special4[1].jpg
48 KB, 900x470
How did he work out the coordinates?
>>
>>68614053
He used the force.
>>
>>68609956

Warner Bros. seem to be losing it big time.
>>
>>68609290
shannon is a good actor
the ending is shit

take shelter is better
>>
>>68609956
>>68610608

I don't think you understand how bad things have gotten at the major studios. Read the Sony emails, and understand that it isn't any different at WB or Fox or Paramount.

They don't know how to market films that don't have a built-in fanbase, they don't know the difference between a good script and a bad script, or a good director or a bad director. Too many "business" students that don't actually know how to run the business they chose.
>>
>>68609290
adam driver was qt in this
>>
>>68609290
so he's just one of them aliums and couldn't get enough of that thicc kirsten dunst pussy
>>
>>68609290
It wasn't really my speed. Some cool stuff but I thought the whole "this child isn't one of us" thing was kind of boring. After the first 30 minutes I started to enjoy it less
>>
>>68609290

I liked it overall but it really just felt extremely derivative of Spielberg except it replaced Spielberg's sense of childlike wonder with Nichols' interest in realism. I didn't really see why the movie had to exist basically.
>>
>>68617084

>live on earth
>aliums
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.