[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is you honest unbiased opinion on mos? I thought it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 659x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 659x960
What is you honest unbiased opinion on mos?
I thought it was solid 7/10. Lacking a certain quality that would make it truly great.
>>
>>68278023
You're going to start with daily "man of steel wasn't that bad guise srsly" threads again? Why hasn't diabetes finished you off already?
>>
One of my favorite capes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
>>

Liked it a lot, but it was just missing some of the heart, charm and hope that Superman as a character should exude.
>>
>>68278469
A bad sequel should take nothing from the previous film, but it is disappointing that he's still the angry/confused motherfucker he was before in BvS. No growth.
>>
>>68278023
It's one of the loudest, dumbest movies I've ever watched. It also has some of the most invasive product placement this side of an Adam Sandler feature. I think people who pretend to like it are starved for attention.
>>
>>68278023 (OP)
6.5/10
Perfect example of a movie with potential ruined by bad pacing and poor writing.

I already knew about Doomsday going in, and I'm familiar with The Death and Return of Superman, so as a result I could not give less of a fuck when Supes impaled Doomsday, killing them both. I just couldn't. It was the climax of the movie it came off as totally ham-fisted and laughable.
>>
>>68278023
7-8 is appropriate
>>68278854
>MoS
>>
should've been good, cast was good, was unrelentingly stupid and missed most if not all of the point of superman as a character - ie, this god-like alien's humanity. Wither Clark Kent?

Hologram Russell Crowe was the best part of the movie, and he absolutely shouldn't have been.
>>
Loved it. Probably my favorite part was the amazing soundtrack. I don't know why they needed to add Junkiexl to BvS. I mean the soundtrack was good but the best tracks were the ones they reused from MoS.
>>
>>68278687
Angry confused motherfucker, did you not see the ending?
>>
>>68279008
Fuck you just fucking tell me, you little bitch? I graduated at the top of his class in ' ll know the Navy Seals and I am involved in many secret raids by Al-Qaeda ", and I have more than 300 confirmed killed. I am a trained Gorilla war and all u.s. troops in the upper part of the shooter. You are nothing to me, only one goal is the goal. I wipe you fuck the taste Exactly that-it was never seen before on this earth, then select your fucking words. Think you can pull it to say that shit to me on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we are talking about one hour in connection with my secret network of spies throughout the United States and your IP address is traced back to better preparing storm now fly. The storm clears the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere and at any time, and over seven hundred and one can kill you the ways, and it is only with my bare hands. Not only am I an extensive training in hand-to-hand combat, the aim I have access to all the arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and one will be using it to the full extent of the continent in the area of ICT to wipe the miserable ass, a little shit. If only you know what an unholy retribution Maybe your little one, as a "smart" was about to fall on top of you, maybe you should have Kept your fucking language. You can not aim, you do not have it, and now you have to pay the price, you're an idiot flipping. I shit on you, and the wrath of the you drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
s'good
>>
>>68278023
As a movie 5/10, but compared to other modern super hero movies it deserves a 7 at least.
>>
Superman Returns was better in every way.
>>
>>68278023
It sucked
4/10
>>
>>68278023
loved it fa͏m, 9/10 in my book
>>
>>68279649

>hundreds if not thousands of times the force of earth's gravity
>hair is still poofy and not flattened against his skull
>>
>>68279649
>all that yify artifacting
shame fa͏m
>>
File: 1457296157555.jpg (72 KB, 384x356) Image search: [Google]
1457296157555.jpg
72 KB, 384x356
>>68279856
>not understanding superman at all
>>
File: u456s1bc.jpg (24 KB, 198x275) Image search: [Google]
u456s1bc.jpg
24 KB, 198x275
>>68279856
>>
>>68278023
bad casting for supes. supes killed also. not good. pointless reboot that didn't come anywhere near to the original movie which had no real violence.
>>
>>68279856
>hair is still poofy and not flattened against his skull
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>68279649
this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHTv_oEfBow
>>
>>68278023
it was pretty good overall. my only complaints are:

1) explosion fatigue. snyder packed so much action and physical violence into some scenes that it started to take away from their impact. you stop giving a shit about the fight because it's obvious the characters just arent doing any damage to each other. there were also just too many cgi-intensive action scenes, which didn't help.

2) the two hottest women in the cast, faora and superman's bio-mom, didnt get nearly enough screentime
>>
>>68278023
I love how they tried to portray his home as an actual alien civilization and his arrival on earth from the point of view of him being an alien god and all the consequences that come with that.
Then I hear what ppl have to say about it and of course the marvel ppl are mad that it takes itself too seriously and doesn't have enough quips.
To me that's just not interesting enough. Not taking your story seriously is to me a sign of insecurity and weakness and an easy way out.

That's why I like the X-men movies above the marvel ones. Because they actually take their stories seriously, while also having time to crack jokes. I mean otherwise there's not stakes. I was bored out of my mind watching Thor 2 and The Avengers 2 for instance.
>>
File: tumblr_n8vfwy3wRW1r04zqro1_500.gif (880 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8vfwy3wRW1r04zqro1_500.gif
880 KB, 420x236
>>68280768
>>68280768
>>
File: thorsuperman1.jpg (30 KB, 500x828) Image search: [Google]
thorsuperman1.jpg
30 KB, 500x828
>>68278023
Its about good as the first Thor movie. I won't defend BvS. But I will defend MoS. And I would defend it the way I defend Thor.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.