[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Foods to Sneak into a Theater?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: quesalupa.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
quesalupa.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
Hey Fellow Anons!
My favorite food to sneak in are Taco Bell's new Quesalupas. They mix the tangy cheddar cheese into the Gordita shell with your choice of steak, chicken or beef.

They are only around for a limited time, so be sure to try them before they're gone.
https://www.tacobell.com/
>>
My favortie snack is popcorn
>>
Taco Bell is the best. Del Taco hipsters can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>68276377
I wish I got paid to shitpost
>>
>>68276377
I'm European and have never had Mexican food

Doesn't the shell of this food break when you take a bite? Won't all the shit fall out?
>>
>>68276449
That's why you have a plate under to catch all the food that fell
>>
Me? I sneak in crab legs.
>>
>>68276449
>Mexican food
>>
I sneak in my anvil
>>
I prefer chipotle
>>
Really crunchy potato chips.

I like watching people twitch and cringe when I slowly crunch away loudly in an important scene.
>>
>eating in the theater
I like eating after the movie, dunno why some people can't be 2 fucking hours without eating crap desu
>>
3 egg salad sandwiches
>>
>>68276621
To be honest, I usually eat during the trailers and ads, then top up with a few sweets and maybe a can as the film goes on.

If it's a normal length film then I don't need it so much, but if it's a 3 hour long movie then it helps to have a quick nibble to boost concentration.
>>
>>68276621
It's called being a first worlder. Since we're able to eat more than once a week our metabolism demands us to regularly snack.
>>
>>68276449
>I'm European
I'm so sorry for your loss.
>TacoBell
>Mexican
yeah, no.
TacoBell is not Mexican food.
are french fries from France?
>>
A Tupperware container full of cold Shepherds Pie.
>>
>>68276772
yes
>>
>>68276416
Every day my dad and I argue about whether Taco Bell or Taco Time is the best.
But at least we agree /tv/ - Television & Film
>>
>>68276377
Hello there fellow movie-goer. I too love sneaking Taco Bell products to movies however I have never tried a Quesalupa. I have heard that Taco Bell employed a large number of people while creating the Quesalupa to make sure the cheese was melted just right in each and every mouth watering Quesalupa.

Would you say this care for attention, and the use of the only the freshest ingredients makes the Quesalupa the best item for cheesecucks (lovers of cheese) such as myself available at any eatery?

How many packets of Taco Bell Fire Sauce would you say completes this delicious creation and makes it hands down the best food to eat while watching television and film?

Out of curiosity do you know if the Quesalupa is available all Taco Bell restaurants nationwide for a limited time only, or is it only at specific locations of Taco Bell?
>>
>>68276449

This is American food.

Mexican food doesn't use shitty hard shells for tacos.

And yes, enjoy your lap full of shredded lettuce and cheese.
>>
Döner >
>>
hey guys what should I get at Taco Bell
>>
>>68276416
I work at Del Taco and I agree
>>
>>68276377
Alright the shilling worked for me and decided to try one of these things. IT was pretty shitty, just a normal taco with some cheese that congeals at the bottom of the "shell" where you only get a very small amount of cheese. It's probably impossible for TB employees to "make" these so they probably get these shells premade and frozen and just thaw them out.

Not worth the extreme markup/10
>>
File: vegetables-variety.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1395) Image search: [Google]
vegetables-variety.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1395
>>68276377
Vegetables

Then again I'm lying because I never eat while watching movies. Food is entertaining enough and I'd rather concentrate on it while eating. And, when I do, it is vegetables, because I'm not a fat ass and I don't like greasy fingers.
>>
>americans not picking Taco Away over everything else
feels good to bo Europoor and actually have taste
>>
>>68276772
They're Belgian.
>>
>>68276772
Americans make better Mexican food than Mexicans.
Americans make better Chinese food than Chinese.
Americans make better Italian food than Italians.
Etc.
>>
>>68278099
But, all that food being made was actually invented in America in the first place.
>>
>>68276377
That's just a fucking quesadilla. Fucking amerilards, nuke yourselves already.
>>
>>68278099

American tastes have been whitewashed and simplified into cheesybeef greasedom and they are indeed the best at it.
>>
>>68276377
I sneak sandwiches from subway most of the time
>>
File: ptyphillypasta.jpg (56 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
ptyphillypasta.jpg
56 KB, 500x423
Sketti burgers
>>
File: 1.png (372 KB, 720x549) Image search: [Google]
1.png
372 KB, 720x549
>>68278164
no u
>>
>>68278164
Mr, the next time you bash America, remember who saved your ass from Hitler in WWII
>>
File: balut1.jpg (53 KB, 300x202) Image search: [Google]
balut1.jpg
53 KB, 300x202
I usually sneak a few of these tasty treats in the theater. My favorite snack when I'm watchimg a movie in the theater and taking notes in my notepad.
>>
File: rum.jpg (46 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
rum.jpg
46 KB, 570x570
Those little bottles of rum that you pick out of the tub for 99 cents, I usually pour a couple into my theater cup after getting a coke.
>>
>>68278838
I bought one of those once at some gook shanty in philly. Put in my sister's fridge, took her two days to notice it. She's still salty about it to this day.
>>
File: fried_vegetables_ii_06_14_07.jpg (70 KB, 518x345) Image search: [Google]
fried_vegetables_ii_06_14_07.jpg
70 KB, 518x345
>>68278035
Great idea, now I know what to sneak in when I watch Marvel's Civil War. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>68278863
I did this once. I snuck in a bottle of Mr. Boston when I saw The Hateful 8. I blacked out and dont't remember what happened after he told the guy abut getting his dingus sucked.
>>
I was told off for cleaning and filleting my fresh trout in the theater showers last week. Until they provide a dedicated fish preparation area I will keep doing it though.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.