[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Path
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
So what do you guys think of this so far?
I'm enjoying it, the cult theme really interests me.
>>
IT'S NOT A CULT
>>
>>68276162
BITCH
tfw they missed a golden opportunity to drop in a classic Aaron Paul bitch when that lady at the hospital called it a cult
>>
i have three episodes but i haven't watched them because i'm afraid it will be boring.
>>
I like it so far but Aaron Paul is a shitty actor. I'm about to start the new episode now actually.
>>
Is there homo?
>>
When they showed Aaron Paul finding the cult leader lying in the bed in Peru, my mind defaulted to thinking it was Walter White being seen by Jessie.
Did they have to make the leader a bald Bryan Cranston lookalike?
>>
>>68276499
not yet
>>
I can't watch the show where characters are in cult, i know i won't be able to relate or like them because they're gullible retards in my eyes.
>>
>>68276652
*tips fedora*
>>
>>68276072

XBOX
>>
I still haven't watched the fourth episode but I fucking loved what they did with Monaghan in the third ep. She's the perfect housewife character in almost every show and movie and then the twisted that right up with her interactions with Minka Kelly.
>>
>>68276691
I knew this would be a reply. How is that not true though? Cults pray on the weak, dumb and pathetic people, those are not exactly "entertaining characters" type.

Like look at the fucking Manson family, people are fascinated with them, but they were just a bunch of idiotic hippies on acid who thought that killing dozen of people is going to clear to throw off feds and they'd let go their plan, it's probably the most retarded plan in history, only 5-year old would came up with that shit.
>>
>>68276652
thats like 99% of the humans on this planet
ALL religions are a cult, ncluding Atheism.
>>
Hell yes this is a great show. Aaron
Paul and Hugh Dancy are fantastic. The music is really eerie and you have mixed feelings about the cult. Yeah, they help junkies and disaster victims but if you don't tow the line they lock you up and force you to drink drugged juice until your brain is washed.
>>
I hope they show Minka's stinkhole soon
>>
>>68277241
>ALL religions are a cult, ncluding Atheism.
oh boy, here we go
>>
>>68277241
atheism isn't a religion.
>>
File: chris farely death.jpg (137 KB, 1010x948) Image search: [Google]
chris farely death.jpg
137 KB, 1010x948
>>68276652

is this some high quality b8?
>>
>>68277241
>thats like 99% of the humans on this planet
That's probably why they don't make tv shows or movies about regular dumb people going just living their lifes
>>
>>68277477
>That's probably why they don't make tv shows or movies about regular dumb people going just living their lifes
How can one be so wrong...
>>
>>68277371
some people treat it like one
>>
>>68277371
a cult you dumb fuck, learn to read.
>>
>>68277584
>ALL religions are a cult, ncluding Atheism.
This clearly implies atheism is a religion.
Maybe you should learn to read.
>>
>>68276072
It's one of the few series I'm enjoying atm, it's unfortunate there aren't more good series running. Hugh Dancy as Kal is the best part. I'm enjoying Aaron in his role too.

Agreed, the cult aspect is interesting.

Mary is a qt, Kal is a sociopathic qt.

It'll be interesting to see where the writers take the story
>>
>>68277371
Yes it is.
It's the anti-religion religion.
>>
>tfw no comfy cult to grow up in
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.