[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the best RLM? I like the fat guy with the hat he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1460668863225.png (2 MB, 960x1570) Image search: [Google]
1460668863225.png
2 MB, 960x1570
Who's the best RLM?
I like the fat guy with the hat he seems to know what he's talking about in the eps he's in.
>>
>>68274995
The bald guy with the glasses is the least problematic. I enjoy him the most.
>>
I agree with the skinny bearded one the most but the non-hat fat guy entertains me more.
>>
Fuck RLM what a shitty fucking review team.

>queers actually liked the force awakens

Why does anyone take these pieces of shit seriously?
>>
>>68275216
They didn't love it either. The movie walked a safe zone to garner as much money as possible. Once the plinkette review is out you'll see their real thoughts now that the hypetrain stopped.
>>
>>68275394
I'm not sure what's worse. The idea that these guys sucked up this movie or that they'll realize it's flaws, put up a Plinkett video of their views on it, and everyone will hop on a hate bandwagon going around to anyone that disagrees screaming WATCH THE PLINKETT VIDEO without analyzing the film themselves
>>
>>68275394
it will be a positive review

so keep just keep sperging
>>
>>68275477
It's pretty much confirmed that the Plinkett video will be talking more about how it's a rehash and how it played it too safe rather than actually saying it's a bad movie.
>>
>>68275394

Mike literally said it was all he wanted in a Star Wars movie.
>>
>ecelebs
die
>>
>>68275477
>>68275521

I think my issue is that I don't sperg about Star Wars and I liked the new movie. I think Star Wars should be kid friendly and accessible. The new movie was pretty lame if you have a lot of love invested in Star Wars, and a new kinda' boring movie doesn't diminish my love of the old ones. Hell, I loved the prequels since I was 10 when they started: I was the perfect age for Star Wars then. This new movie was fun, didn't shit in my mouth, but didn't soar.
>>
>>68274995
>fuck BvS, what a shitty movie
wow what a nice review...fucking hacks
>>
>>68274995
>>68274995
the black guy really liked bvs though, even the image fails.
>>
>>68275751
Yeah and that's fine. You can like whatever you want. I'm strongly invested in Star Wars, collected figures as a kid, built Legos when I was a little older, first video game was a Star Wars game, played with lightsabers with my friends, marathoned the films with my gf and friends in my teens. I get a little autistic about it, but never really try to shit on anyone's opinion about the films. My problem with the Plinkett reviews is that they've pretty much turned into a way to shit on people who like the prequels without investing any time into it. I really enjoyed the prequels and usually when I say that shit someone has to point out how wrong I am and point me in the direction of the Plinkett reviews. It's annoying and although I thought that TFA was terrible, I'd hate to see discussions of that movie turn into sharing links over constructing actual arguments and talking about what you liked and didn't like.
>>
>>68276009
>plinkett boogeyman again

im not even suprised
>>
>>68276104
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>68276009
There's a different popular website you might enjoy more to discuss movies in.
>>
>implying they will shit on TFA

kek

it will get the same treatment as the Trek reboot

meanwhile the annual prequelbaby asspain will begin
>2deep4u
>u don't understand
>george died for our sins
>le ebin infographs
>people actually liked the prequels before plinkett
etc...etc

i'm looking forward to the shitpost wars
>>
>>68276009
I was pretty similar years ago. But Plinkette reviews are pretty good persuasive looks at how terrible the prequels got in an unhinged way from the fictional mind of a hobo. The reviews are almost the lengths of the movies themselves: how did those not take time?

>I'd hate to see discussions of that movie turn into sharing links over constructing actual arguments and talking about what you liked and didn't like.
You won't find many good discussions. No one cares to waste time on things they didn't fully love/hate, beyond the time it already took. And since people like what they like, and don't like what they don't like without concrete basis: it's much more fun to link someone else's constructed effort to umbrella your own.
>>
>>68275216
As somebody who doesn't care about Star Wars, TFA was enjoyable for the first hour or so. Not worth shitting on desu.
>>
>>68276614
We already had the shitpost wars. So much constant hate on the prequels brought out people who (grew up on them) liked them, contrarians against the hate of prequels, and sheev posting. Then it went on long enough we suddenly all like the prequels and the contrarian ratio had to move back to hating the prequels.
>>
>>68274995
Angry Joe is the worst
>>
>>68276716
>But Plinkette reviews are pretty good persuasive looks at how terrible the prequels got in an unhinged way from the fictional mind of a hobo.
Not really arguing against this. The episode 2 analysis was fine, but I felt he was too critical of Episode 3 and 1. More TPM than RotS because I thought TPM did a good job of introducing key characters like Anakin and Obi-Wan while also opening room for the Clone Wars conflict.

>it's much more fun to link someone else's constructed effort to umbrella your own.
Disagree with this heavily, what's the point of even getting into a debate if you aren't prepared to back your opinions up? It's fun for me to talk about the movies because I love Star Wars and to have a potentially somewhat long and interesting debate turn into sharing a link, acting smug, and being done with it is a disappointment. Even if the you find yourself agreeing with most of what Plinkett says, actually expressing what you disagree with in a short post is much more interesting in a conversation than deflecting the responsibility of making an argument against the prequels to a video series.
>>
>>68277151
Because what people like is usually founded on unsubstantial, subjective grounds. Sure a debate would be nice, but not here. Find a real forum with code of conduct. This is NOT a good place for debate. This is a good place for jokes and bullshit.
>>
>>68277318
I'm not specifically talking about 4chan or /tv/ (even though most of the decent debates I've had online have been on here), but you can find this sort of hivemind in other places too. It's probably worse on Reddit than on here, but I'm not entirely sure about that.
>>
>>68277318
Not the anon you're responding to but you're the problem.
>>
File: 1460588477809.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1460588477809.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1087
>thread about movie review youtube celebs

every time a shitty thread
>>
>>68274995
The guys on top refuse to say anything bad about anything slightly controversial. The only time they say "X was SHIT" is if it's a thing that is already hated by the vast majority. I would be willing to bet those reviews came out pretty close to the release date so they didn't know the public tide had turned. They don't want to lose their fans.

rlm on the other hand doesn't seem to care.
>>
File: 1374285815628.jpg (29 KB, 432x592) Image search: [Google]
1374285815628.jpg
29 KB, 432x592
>ywn have Mike and Jay creampie you and see whose baby I get pregnant with to settle a bet
>>
I like the handsome hipster
>>
>>68277132
Nostalgia Critic is by far the worst YouTube critic tho, Joe comes in second
>>
>>68274995
Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?
>>
>>68278249
Sure is a reddit post here
>>
>>68278249
>LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD
When will the meme of liking the prequels end?
>>
>>68278332
A month before the next movie comes out
Then it comes back a month or two before the movie after that
>>
File: RGZ-ID.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
RGZ-ID.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>68278195
That is a great feeling.
Seriously, if I ever have an inkling to fantasize about something like that, I'd murder/suicide myself.
>>
Are you kidding me? Peeved Pedro hated BVS
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.