[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They had to get Batman horribly wrong before they got it right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: batman and robin.jpg (227 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
batman and robin.jpg
227 KB, 1600x900
They had to get Batman horribly wrong before they got it right

The same will happen with Superman everyone should be happy

This shit tier emo Supes will bring the second era of proper Superman
>>
>>68271742
Hopefully
>>
>>68271742
What was Returns?
>>
another thread by the same psycho
>>
>>68271742
They seriously made a fuckin Greek like Clooney Batman? Batman is WHITE!!!!!!!
>>
>>68271742
>not using the superior batnipple
>>
They got superman right the first two times, though.

They've done nothing but fuck it up since.

Or at least as right as is possible. The character isn't really compatible with any sort of complex nuance.
>>
File: Superman-1978.jpg (333 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Superman-1978.jpg
333 KB, 1000x1500
>>68271742
But they did get Superman right.

Singer and Snyder are hacks.
>>
>>68271870

They got Batman right the first two times

Then they fucked up
>>
>>68271742
There is literally nothing wrong with Cloonyman.

It's 90s West. If you can't appreciate it it's because your an edgehead that's thinks BvS is great and Snyder is mankind's hero.
>>
>>68271892
You can't deny that TDK was a perfect batman movie, though.
>>
Both characters have already reach perfection in the 90s. Everything now is just an edgy recoat, designed to appeal to the general audience; who never could get over 'underpants-on-the-outside + cape'. I predict that the cape will be the next to go. Hell, we've already seen sex change and race change. Soon all the well established superheros of the twentieth century will be unrecognizable and (-)capeshit will have dissipated entirely, leaving only LGBT role-models for our offspring to look up to.
>>
>>68271957
I like how you used to need to dig a bit on the internet to get paranoid NWO rantings.
>>
>>68271990
Just my two cents m8. Im not afraid of being wrong; still, time will tell.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.