[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time i remember Star Wars isn't real i feel like i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 38516cdd063a2ff2.jpg (131 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
38516cdd063a2ff2.jpg
131 KB, 800x600
Every time i remember Star Wars isn't real i feel like i'm dying
>>
>>68267916
I'm on Sev's side even if there isn't any Boss to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Commando as I can even if there isn't any Delta Squad.
>>
Every time I remember Star Wars is owned by Disney I feel like i'm dying.
>>
Thank god. Why the fuck would I want to live in a universe where I'm highly likely to be a dirt farmer who spends his days dying at a ripe old age of 32 under the heel of some autocratic batshit insane emperor who needs to increase the taxes/steal your weekly grocery money to finance a giant laser spewing death ball to wipe out a bunch of plucky twenty somethings? At least in Star Trek I might have some semblance of a life without pure chaos, especially if I'm born on Earth.
>>
>>68267916
Then you should kill yourself
>>
>>68268530
>t. edgy memelord
>>
>>68267916
Oldfag here, the real Star Wars died in 1997
>>
File: 1449778057895.jpg (1 MB, 1456x816) Image search: [Google]
1449778057895.jpg
1 MB, 1456x816
>>68268512
>batshit insane emperor
>>
>>68267916
>i feel like i'm dying
but...you are??
>>
>>68267916
>>68267916
it is real, just long ago and far, far away.

believe.
>>
I REBEL
>>
>>68268728
Actual oldfag here, the real The Star Wars died in 1978.
>>
File: 68648.jpg (66 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
68648.jpg
66 KB, 709x480
>>68267916
It's all about forcing SJW propaganda now.

As Kasdan said in an interview, he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when jewish SJW Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
>>
>>68269381
/pol/'s on the loose again
>>
File: 1450566873368.gif (106 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450566873368.gif
106 KB, 633x758
>You will never kill rebel scum under Based Sheevs banner and fuck alien hookers.

I just want to execute traitors and pull lekku as I pound Twi'lek pussy
>>
File: Sheev pledge.png (226 KB, 736x803) Image search: [Google]
Sheev pledge.png
226 KB, 736x803
>>
>you will not be born in a time where every human is designed to be within the range of perfect
2040 is going to suck triple for us.
>>
Star Wars, especially going by the EU, seems like a really shitty setting to live in
>giant galactic war every 15 years
>usually involves a few planets getting blown up
>all kinds of crazy retarded shit like zombies and goo monsters running around unchecked
>if you're a hutt you probably gotta worry about space diabetes
>>
>we will never get a sequel or KotOR 3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSgJeVwjnpc
>>
>>68269811

Dubs confirm, i must never leave the sheev.
>>
File: 1452034740875.jpg (44 KB, 511x429) Image search: [Google]
1452034740875.jpg
44 KB, 511x429
Why is he so precious?
>>
>>68270840
would you snoke a sheev?
>>
>>68269979
parts of The Old Republic is more than good enough
shame its just parts
>>
>>68267916
>tfw you will never bang xeno twi'lek hookers and shoot rebel scum

why not explore and conquer bros?
>>
>>68271876
are all twi'leks sluts?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.