[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a Public Service Announcement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
You can see Keira Knightley's nipples in this scene of Pirates of the Caribbean

This concludes our Public Service Announcement
>>
>>68267114
>implying we even want to see this overrated meme actress' nipples
kek
>>
>>68267114
That's not a public service announcement.

THIS is a public service announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
>>
>>68268270
DO NOT LOOK AT THE MOON
>>
You can set her actual nipple in The Jacket.
>>
>>68267114
Is the first film any good?, i need something to watch and iv'e never seen one of these before. They look a bit too cheesy.
>>
>>68267114
also in that horrible domino movie deleted scenes, and there's actually some movie with a topless underage keira.

are we mr. skin now?
>>
>>68268640
Yes. Fun pirate movie. Don't expect citizen kane
>>
>>68267114
Well you sure as shit can't see her titty. She doesn't have any!
>>
You know you can actually see her tits in Domino right?

Her flat-chested, boyish tits
>>
>>68268640
It's the best movie ever made based on an amusement park ride. Way better than it has any right to be and a legitimate adventure flick. And it has a great score that got over used like a mother fucker.
>>
I literally had sex with Keira Knightley in her hotel room in New York.
>>
>>68268961
Lies
>>
File: Keira_Knightley.webm (537 KB, 518x588) Image search: [Google]
Keira_Knightley.webm
537 KB, 518x588
>>68268771
You mean this one?
>>
>>68268976
You don't have to believe me, but I met her at an upscale event in the Waldorf Astoria in NYC. We both had a few glasses of wine together and the evening concluded with my cum on her stomach.
>>
>>68267114
Nobody cares
>>
>>68269069
Did you get anything from the mini bar?
>>
>>68269069
>taking your dick out to cum
what a fagot
>>
>>68268640
They're probably the best big budget ship movies ever made
>>
she has no problem showing her tits since she basically has none
>>
>>68269068
Wasn't she 15 at the time?
>>
>>68269166
She wasn't on birth control and I wasn't using a condom

>>68269141
Nah.
>>
>>68269206
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
A close-knit group of friends discovers that an underage orgy is the secret to overcoming their coulrophobia.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.