[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sopranos Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: paulie-gualtieri.jpg (48 KB, 326x287) Image search: [Google]
paulie-gualtieri.jpg
48 KB, 326x287
Worst Character?
>>
He wad a good italian american character. He acted exactly like my uncle Freddo
>>
File: Il_Freddo_Romanzo_criminale.png (396 KB, 777x439) Image search: [Google]
Il_Freddo_Romanzo_criminale.png
396 KB, 777x439
>>68267075
>Freddo

based
>>
>>68267075
Oh yea Tony Sirico was great as Paulie, I mean the character is a piece of shit.
>>
>>68267002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Tj8F3aJgs
>>
>>68267002
Dude was so spot on in some mannerisms and behaviors that some gangsters/wannabe gangsters/wacky old, marryless, self proclaimed badass uncles are that you hardly could tell he was acting.
>>
>>68267002
Honestly imo I think it was ralphie I like the actor that played him but his character just pissed me off so much spoiler for anyone that hasn't got there yet but I was happy when tony killed him and he wasn't on the show anymore
>>
>>68267002
EEEEEEYOOOOOOOO!!
>>
Paulie is one of the great characters in TV history.

Worst character on the show was Janice because she was kind of one-dimensional and her shtick got old quickly.
>>
Oo la la where's me mama
>>
tony is my most disliked

i guess that doesn't mean it's the worst character
>>
>>68267002
DONT GET FRESH
>>
>>68267266

Because he wasn't just acting? The dude was a criminal just like his character well before he became an actor.
>>
>>68267002

I agree, scumbag was involved with having Tony killed at the end.
>>
File: sopranos_priest.jpg (41 KB, 370x268) Image search: [Google]
sopranos_priest.jpg
41 KB, 370x268
That episode when Carmella calls him out on his bullshit was great.
>>
>>68267266
That's because he IS an old gangster.

Remember the scene where he says something like "I got by through the skin of my balls when the Colombo's where going at it"? He actually meant it.
>>
Carlo Jr
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.