[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Spider-Man.jpg (130 KB, 1114x552) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man.jpg
130 KB, 1114x552
What are your thoughts on Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy?
>>
>>68262861
Would have preferred if instead of making the third movie he just fixed the damn door.
>>
>>68262861
Best capeshit trilogy

And best modern superhero movies
>>
The only good capekino that exists.

As a form of webkino, I feel it is exemplary and I give it ten anvils out of ten, and maybe a little complementary cannister of cinema web for all you webslingers out there.
>>
>>68262861
Spiderman 3 is way more enjoyable than Dark Knight Rises.

You cannot deny this.
>>
>>68262861
First movie was great at the time. Really the first of the wave of modern superhero movies. Watching it now, it hasn't aged well, especially the action.

Two was great. Good acting, great action sequences great story. Still one of the best superhero movies ever. To me it's probably second behind TDK.

Three was not as good but not as terrible as a lot of people make it out to be. It was funny but obviously time for that trilogy to end.

Tobey Maguire made a great Peter Parker.
>>
>>68262861
There should have been a 4th. Amazing Spiderman should have been the 4th god freakin damnit!

>Why live
>>
>>68262861
1 and 2 are good movies. 3 is a bloated, boring mess. The PS2 game for the second one was fun.
>>
FIX
>>
>>68263042
The movie they had planned for Spider-Man 4 sounded like garbage though.
>>
File: 1459789862102.png (109 KB, 1366x612) Image search: [Google]
1459789862102.png
109 KB, 1366x612
>>
>>68263625
Why?
>>
>>68262981

1 and 2 are 10/10 GOAT

3 is 6/10 Bad compared to the other two, but better than more than half modern superhero movies.
>>
>>68263841
Peter and Mary Jane would have had a son.

The Vulture was the main villain, and his daughter was Felicia Hardy.

Instead of becoming Black Cat, Felicia becomes "the Vulturess".

Peter cheats on MJ with Felicia, causing them to divorce.

Peter gives up being Spider-Man.
>>
>>68263789
Why did you cap that one and not the much funnier post before it?
>>
>>68262861

Tobey Maguire was a shit Spider-man but they were decent movies overall and pretty much ushered in the new age of super hero movies.
>>
>still no actual venom/carnage action
REEEEEEEE FUCK YOU
>>
>>68262861

2 > 1 > 3
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.