[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix reboot WHEN? >tfw no new episodes in the last 6 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Netflix reboot WHEN?

>tfw no new episodes in the last 6 years
>>
File: 1394688509444.png (154 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1394688509444.png
154 KB, 309x302
>tfw Kenny made all the episodes private on youtube
>>
Spenny is a homeless alcoholic and his mother takes it up the shitler.
>>
>>68261602
WHAT A SHILL after seeing this post i really wanted to rewatch the octopus head on. Anyone know where i could find the episodes?
>>
BEST EPISODES
Who can imitate the other guy better?
Who can commit more crimes?
Who can win a 10 mile race?
First one to get a boner loses
Who has the better band?
>>
Sooner or later, they will have to do it again.
The show seems to still be how they make their living.
>>
Spenny is 49 and Kenny is 48.
>>
Season 3 was the peak, S4 was solid, but S5 and especially 6 showed the decline.

>tfw all Kenny does nowadays is post shit he finds on reddit and all Spenny does is continue his descent into insanity
>>
>mfw the commentary is better than the episode itself
https://youtu.be/M-D1y-2o7GA
Kenny seems like such a fucking great guy.
>>68262145
Who can smoke more weed is fucking great as well.
>>
>>68261602
fuck the jew then. He was never going to get another show before since his shit is borderline Jackass level. The only hope he had was netflix and they axed it, since they didn't want to pay their budget.

Trailer park boys already filmed a ton of eps so netflix had a really low investment on them. With the prospect of good pr and modest returns.

Canadian Jackass with only a fat Chris Pontius and a homosexual won't get good pr or predictable roi

btw youtube /user/KennyVsSpennyEnglish
>>
They tried to kickstart a new season but didnt reach the goal. I do hope for some
Miracle because its a funny ass show.
>>
>>68266077
I hope Kenny removed the videos from youtube because they're working on a new season.
>>
>>68262227
kenny is a south park writter
spenny is just spenny
>>
>>68266444
this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.