[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (885 KB, 788x520) Image search: [Google]
file.png
885 KB, 788x520
I'm still mad
>>
>It's a Debra gets personally involved episode
>It's every episode, stupid bitch
Wew lads
>>
>>68257394
Did they made more Dexter after season 4?
>>
>>68257452

she was horribly written and acted

I can't even
>>
>>68257479
No

>tfw you realize how much time you've wasted on watching this shite
>>
>>68257568
that's bullshit . she was awesome. that scene even when Lundro dies
>>
>>68257905

she seems like the kind of woman who wouldn't let you fuck her up the ass
>>
File: giphy.gif (876 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
876 KB, 500x260
>>68257763
Ray Stevenson and Yvonne tried to save it
>>
Seasons 1&2 were GOAT but it immediatly became shit after Doakes died. Season 5 was okay though imo
>>
>>68257973
>Yvonne
get out of here with that sanic fanfic tier shit
>>
>>68257982
You're a genuine retard because season 4 was the best season and everything that followed was trash.
>>
>>68257970
why do you think so? she looked pretty sluty, i imagined she is in every kinky thing
>>
>>68258034

she looks like a cunt
>>
>>68258018
that naive Rita was better?
>>
>>68257394

Hey guys, the captain of this department who accused this weirdo blood guy of murder and being the bay harbour butcher recently died after outing him as a killer and then his sister mysteriously quit her job after this event.

Should you guys, of which one of you suspected him being a killer in season 5 and one of you guys having had a relationship with her want to try and figure out why she was killed?

Nahhh, let's just give her a commemorative bench.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.