[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there is no emotional scene like this in the MCU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: DreamScene.png (1 MB, 1934x398) Image search: [Google]
DreamScene.png
1 MB, 1934x398
How come there is no emotional scene like this in the MCU?
>>
>>68253616

>emotional manipulation is good when I say it is!
>>
>>68253616
It would make the manchildren that watch those movies cry and throw their sippy cups :(
>>
File: 2016-04-12_18.36.48.jpg (96 KB, 690x583) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-12_18.36.48.jpg
96 KB, 690x583
>>68253644
>>
File: ManbatVsBatman.png (187 KB, 593x323) Image search: [Google]
ManbatVsBatman.png
187 KB, 593x323
>>68253656
Well BvS made me get real emotional with the Martha scene.
>>
Sam Raimi with Spider-Man and Christopher Nolan with Batman, whatever you think of them respectively, were actually trying to create something. They had a vision. It mightn't, in your opinion, have been a good one, but there was some creative impetus behind it, and although money was a factor, probably a big one, it wasn't the only factor. Disney's Star Wars and Marvel movies are literally all about money and only money, and so are the latest DC pieces of shit. At least DC gets called shit for being shit. The reviews Marvel gets lately, you'd think they were directed by Bergman and Stanley Kubrick, and they weren't gurning dipshits in shitty cosplay with sped up punching in car parks.
>>
>>68253616
>"remember, Peter... around blacks never relax"
>>
Because Raimi is an auteur. MCU is just junk.
>>
>>68253763
This
>>
>>68253669
>Not doubles

I'm not paying for those
>>
File: 1460431834052.jpg (11 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
1460431834052.jpg
11 KB, 356x297
>>68253793
>You saw the doubles and I will be on my way
>>
>>68253616
MCU is soulless product for simple-minded millennials.
>>
maybe MCU is for money only, but at least they make their fans happy because they make us really care about characters. Every Marvel character shows his or her values through their actions and dialogue a lot better than MoS and BvS. The only characterisation in BvS is how they both love a Martha and Batman is broken. That's lame. Sure Marvel has a bunch of movies to open up about their character's character, but that's what makes it a lot more entertaining than Snyder's movies
>>
>>68253616
Because none of the characters are (supposed) teenagers who lose a beloved parental figure?
>>
>>68253616
Because QUIP QUIP QUIP QUIP
>>
>>68255520
I don't understand how you could miss the point this hard. Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>68255564
quip pro quo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.