[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever feel like this guy some days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 634x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 634x462
Ever feel like this guy some days?
>>
No.
>>
Most days, sure.
>>
Naw dude, mcdonalds serves all day breakfast now
>>
>>68249071
Robinho
>>
Every day desu f-a-m
>>
>>68249071
the world would be a better place if everyone was like him. sure, he goes on a homicidal rampage when he's really pissed, but only when people are being insufferable shitheads.
>>
The irony is that the majority of this board are NEET's who could only dream of someday getting a good job, getting married, starting a family, yet they pretend to be able to relate to this nutbag.
>>
>>68249071
I'm the bad guy? ;_;
>>
>>68250910
Why couldn't we relate to him? The point is that he's not living the life he wants anymore, the town he used to love, he hates it now; and he's been dumped and he is frustrated as fuck...Tell me how we can not relate to that, even a little.
>>
>>68251811
Nice.
Very impressive
>>
>>68249071
The original hero of the internet
>>
guns are for pussies
>>
>>68249071
>image.jpg
>>
>>68249071
I watched this again recently and I just couldn't get over the fact that the dude is a cuck... his wife leaves him but he just can't "let her go"

he whines about every goddamn tiny thing and instead of just moving out of that shit hole town he does nothing to improve his situation. Just sits there and takes it in the ass everyday until he goes on "muh rampage"
>>
>>68251926
You relate to the idea of frustration, not his situation. Dumb NEETS.
>>
>>68250713
>homicidal rampage
He killed like one guy, in self defense.
>>
>>68249071
why did he get a boner tho?
>>
>>68249108

>Amerifats
>>
>>68254032
His frustration and feelings are the point, not how he got there.
>>
>le angry white heterosexual cis male xD

fuck off
>>
File: travis bickle.jpg (185 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
travis bickle.jpg
185 KB, 819x1024
i feel more like this guy
>>
>>68254032
The frustration with life is the whole point you fucking idiot.
>>
>>68254079
I take it you have never fired an uzi?
>>
The construction shit I totally understand. Always shutting stuff down and leaving it for the day when they could easily just remove the shit but they are too lazy to set it back up.
>>
>>68254199
>le tumblr white faggot crossdressing take-it-in-the-ass nigger lover
fuck off
>>
>>68250910
>everyone on this site is a NEET except me meme
>>
>>68249071
>generic 17 year old revenge fantasy

no thanks
>>
Like I did nothing wrong? All the time.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.