[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, was it a good movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Now that the dust has settled, was it a good movie?
>>
yeah
>>
MOTY so far
>>
Nah
>>
One of the best.

Top 5 of all time for sure.
>>
up there with MOS and Watchmen
>>
>>68247139
Good? No.
A pile of shit? Not really.
Somewhere in between.
>>
i forgot to disclaim that i was in no way paid by warner brothers for my opinion
>>
>>68247139
No
>Bad Editing/Pacing we all agree
>Hamfisted cameos including WW's whole plot of why she's in the movie
>Hamfisted Death of Superman in his second movie
>The whole Batman Vs Superman thing works better after they've known eachother hence why the MUH MARTHA ruins the illusion that these two want to fight eachother.
Batman was good though
>>
It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I liked some parts and hated others. 5/10
>>
>>68247139
I went in with minimal expectations, for free, and was still disappointed. It was in no way good.
>>
yes it was. people are just too stupid to listen and pay attention. for 2.5hrs.
>>
>>68247139
It wasn't a good movie then and it's not now. Go away.
>>
>>68247139
some good moments
not a good movie
>>
>>68247275
You fucking idiot. For the last fucking time Snyder is releasing the 3 hour cut which will solve all issues with editing and pacing
>>
>>68247139
went into it with no expectations at all
I Liked it
>>
>>68247553
You're the idiot for believing that a 3 hour cut is going to solve all that. It's going to be the equivalent of taking a little shit on what is already a huge pile of shit.
>>
>>68247553
A movie shouldn't need an extra 30 minutes to be good. How's it feel to be so cucked by Warner and Snyder?
>>
>>68247139
Best superhero movie since Spider Man 2
>>
>>68247553
>a 3 hour cut of a movie that was already 40 something minutes too long

no
>>
i wanted more bad guys :((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>68247139
best movie ever? no
pile of shit? absolutely not
>>
10 years from now the world will look back on it like blade runner.
>>
>>68247139
it was dogshit
howard the duck was better than this incoherent piece of shit. how do you fuck up something so bad? there was a fucking comic book that WB could have relied on for fucks sake. I'm never watching a DC movie again fuck WB
>>
File: 48909823433.jpg (658 KB, 2000x3871) Image search: [Google]
48909823433.jpg
658 KB, 2000x3871
absolutely
>>
>>68247139
I wasn't great
>>
>>68247139
No, I probably rate it 3/10 or maybe a 3.5/10, it's really quite bad, there were a few moments which made me say "what the fuck?" by virtue of how surprisingly bad they were.

Bvs is bad in ways that completely distract you from the things that are good about it. The good things are all cosmetic, and for some reason idiots confuse stylish visuals with actual substance, so we get eternal bvs threads, in fact I'm willing to bet that there's over ten threads about bvs right now.
>>
>>68248048
1080p when?
>>
I really loved it

I dont understand any of the complaints or plot holes or off characterizations. I believed this Lex would steal 40 cakes. And Batman has gone insane in the comics to a much more extreme extent multiple times, like when he became purple hobo batman.
>>
>>68249506
I own a comic where Batman fights a werewolf.

That doesn't mean I want to see that shit in a movie theater.
>>
best picture and it's a master piece
>>
>>68248048
You have an camrip
>>
>>68250000
Was meant to say:
You have an awful camrip
>>
>>68247700
It should if that's the way the movie was supposed to be seen.

Of course a movie is going to have plot and pacing problems if you are forced to cut a load of shit out.
>>
>>68249598
>I want boring stock Batman that we see in every film
>How dare you do something different!
>>
>>68250000
Nice get
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.