[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch this show, semi enjoy it Am I reddit guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tbbt-2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tbbt-2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>watch this show, semi enjoy it

Am I reddit guys?
>>
BLAZBANGO
>>
>>68245649
Depends. Do you enjoy it because you think knowing what Star Wars is makes you such a fucking NEEEERD, or do you enjoy it because it's the touching tale of an autistic man and his struggles to cope with his asshole friends who never cut him any slack and act as if his inability to understand social conventions was malicious?
>>
>>68245702
Definitely the ladder, you explained it quite well.
Bazinga guy( can't remember his name) and his antics
>>
>>68245649
I watch it to see the jews fucking awful pathetic excuse for joke lines be delivered by a comedic genius.
Seriously Wolowitz has the worst fucking dialogue ever, but his actor makes it on par with the rest of the show. Its incredible.
Taking -2 dialogue up to a 2.5/10
>>
First couple of seasons was OK if you were really bored, the rest you only watch if you're brain dead.
>>
MAZIONGA
>>
>>68245702

>it's the touching tale of an autistic man

They only touch on that one or twice a season. Even then he's nowhere near as autistic as he once was.
>>
>>68245649
>Am I reddit guys?
Yes, the jokes were only half funny at the beginning, now they're so stale you can smell them coming a mile away.
>>
>>68246044
B-but I was watching the first season
>>
Not that bad of a show. Sheldon does a pretty good job slut shaming Penny in almost every episode.
>>
MOZAMBIQUE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.