[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, remember the hobbit trilogy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wildboy.jpg (41 KB, 243x313) Image search: [Google]
wildboy.jpg
41 KB, 243x313
hey, remember the hobbit trilogy?
>>
>>68244574
wish i didnt

it was truly terrible in the worst way imaginable

we wont even get a Mr Plinket out of them like we did with star wars
>>
>>68245854
high praise, because I don't remember it at all
>>
Fuck the hobbit

Pontius thread?
>>
>>68244574
I read the book, the movie was 10x better. Not sure where the hate was from...
>>
>>68244574
It's sad to watch Jackson talk about how awful making those was. He's clearly a guy who cares about what he does, and the studio basically raped him. If it was actually his project, and if he was given more time, he might've actually been able to make something good.

Whatever. I still enjoyed the first one.
>>
>>68246277
strange, I hated it immediately

I especially hated the dwarves - the way the little fucks acted when they arrived and at Bilbo's place cemented my hate for every single one of them, the ungrateful gypo shits
>>
>>68246386
They cleaned up after themselves
>>
>>68244574
First Hobbit movie is one of the most boring and worst movies I've seen.

Didnt mind the other 2. 2nd tho was the best
>>
>>68246034
Longer. The movie was 10x longer.
>>
>mfw can't remember even one dwarfs name

it was a movie to stroke manlet egos

>the elf chick falls in love with some she spoke to for a total of 45 seconds

kek
>>
>>68246386
That's what happens?

What the fuck.

You're just hating The Hobbit, not The Hobbit Movie. That's one of the few things that is actually done correct too the original source. It's suppose to be frustrating, they think he's part of the family, they leave the place fine after. Besides hobbits are known for having a shit tonne of foods.
>>
this generations star wars prequels
>>
>>68246485
oh, i forgot people hate content, everything needs to be a 15 minute youtube video and even then 6 minutes too long.

if it was shorter too short, i get it. the dwarves are too short, the dwarfs are too gay looking, the wizard is too old, the spiders are too magical, the trees are too fake, i get it, everything about the movie is too much whatever they are.

Read the book, it's short, I couldn't even finish it, but it's only significant because that IS the Dungeon & Dragon, which doesn't seem important, but it's the basis of all RPGs that's ever came out.
>>
>>68246577
Thats cos he was the most beautiful dwarf :^)
>>
The Tolkien Edit made it better. Much more watchable and less aggravating to a fan of the book. Still it was a huge disappointment.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.