[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Courtney did it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: soaked_in_bleach_xlg.jpg (583 KB, 1000x1448) Image search: [Google]
soaked_in_bleach_xlg.jpg
583 KB, 1000x1448
Do you think Courtney did it?
>>
>>68243498
I think she stiffed that PI guy on a bill.
>>
When I was an edgy teen before befriending someone who grew up to be a junkie that died. After that it didn't seem so far fetched. I still listen to Bleach semi regularly.

Smells Like Teen Spirit killed him tbqh
>>
>>68243573
>When I was an edgy teen before befriending someone who grew up to be a junkie that died.
I don't understand what you're writing here.
>>
>>68243498
She had something to do with it.
>>
>>68243551
Tom Grant has been trying to profit from his death a lot more than Courtney seems to have. Sure she's probably a harpy but dead cash cows can only be milked for so long yknow
>>
>>68243609
I thought Courtney did it as an edgy teen and aspiring tinfoil fag before knowing etc. blah blah
>>
File: Yes, I Murdered Him.jpg (53 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
Yes, I Murdered Him.jpg
53 KB, 620x347
I'm of the opinion that Courtney didn't do it. She's a moron, a junkie and a terrible singer but I think she genuinely loved Kurt and wanted what little of a "happy family" that she could.

However, let's take a look at who REALLY benefitted from his death.

>sick of being "just the drummer"
>forms new band
>popularity increases exponentially
>becomes something akin to a "rock god"
>no longer has to play the beat for someone else
>>
Reminder Kurt tried to kill himself three times
Reminder Kurt OD'd at least five times
Reminder Courtney carried a can of Narcan, the drug used to jolt overdosing heroin users back to life
Reminder that Courtney Killed Kurt was the first Internet conspiracy theory and is on par with the moon landing hoax and 9/11 trutherism
Reminder that Courtney Love truly loved her husband Kurt and the constant accusations of foul play are just another disgusting form of victim blaming
>>
>>68243498
Ask El Duce. He died two days after this interview being hit by a train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g
>>
I thought this creepy jew was the most interesting thing about the "documentary."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyril_Wecht

He's absolutely a sensationalist scumbag but at the same time he's done good honest work in advancing forensic pathology.
>>
anyone with a brain knew she killed him before this meme movie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.