[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHATS YOUR MOVIE PLOT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 4498290164_777b53c6b9_z.jpg (188 KB, 486x604) Image search: [Google]
4498290164_777b53c6b9_z.jpg
188 KB, 486x604
in one sentence or less.
>>
>>68241232
Faora escapes phantom zone and her and superman have to team up to fight bigger bad guy and sexual tension
>>
>>68241278

That was a good thread

>no Superman/Faora post-coitus snuggling scene ever
>>
An American sniper played by Leo plays a game of cat and mouse with a British sniper played by Richard Madden during the siege of Hamilton in WWI
>>
File: 1452369757823.png (4 MB, 2200x1467) Image search: [Google]
1452369757823.png
4 MB, 2200x1467
a bunch of people get killed by a wendigo in the yukon and the good guy (protagonist early on) turns out to be bad and also the wendigo and the bad guy (protagonist at climax) is still bad but the only one that knows whats going on
>>
File: winonapitiesyou.png (190 KB, 640x278) Image search: [Google]
winonapitiesyou.png
190 KB, 640x278
>>68241456
they already made it, its called Ravenous.
>>
>>68241456
Aren't wendigos from East Coast Indian mythology?
>>
>>68241232
At the end everyone was an anvil
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Hegdahl
>>
serial killer taunts cops by leaving more and more obvious clues to his identity but frankly they think he's just attention seeking and they don't care.

not sure who's trolling who at this point.
>>
>>68242116
this was originally going to be a tv series:

"there's a serial killer, murders a new victim each week and leaves a handful of abstruse clues that only three people on Earth could hope to follow. The detectives gather the evidence, examine the clues, shrug, say "WTF" and give up on the case. Each week the killer gets angrier and makes the clues simpler until the last victim has the killer's name, address, phone number, a photo of the killer killing the victim and a note saying I DID IT stapled to the forehead. the cops still don't get it."
>>
>Comedy movie about the Sealand hostage crisis in 1978

>Otto Skorzeny biopic

>Rape of Nanjing movie centering on Dr. Rabe
>>
A man who holds the world record for getting hit my lighting falls in love with the girl who is about to beat his record
>>
Mockumentary about a clown surviving a Nazi concentration camp.
>>
>>68242276
It's been years since I watched City of Life and Death but isn't Rabe a central part of that?
>>
>>68242346
Belsen(d) in the clowns
>>
>>68242366
I don't know, I haven't seen it. I'll have to check it out.

The Sino-Japanese war is largely glossed over, despite the massive death tolls, and I really think there should be more media about it.
>>
>>68242463
It's a Chinese film and it's very good. You're in for a treat.
Somewhat understandably, Hollywood doesn't think American audiences care about what happened before the Day of Infamy.
>>
File: 1460524868001.jpg (93 KB, 327x410) Image search: [Google]
1460524868001.jpg
93 KB, 327x410
>Want to share my dope chinese cartoon idea in these threads
>worried one of you guys might be a hack hollywood writer looking for ideas
>>
Lesbian road trip sex comedy about a traveling abortion clinic
>>
>>68242522
>Day of Infamy

Are you talking about Pearl Harbor or something else that happened? There's like a ton of "days of infamy" to different countries...
>>
>>68241938
>>68241597

It doesnt matter if its a "wendigo" or not
it just matters that theres 3 plot twists that sort of flip flop

like something were a leader of the party becomes the protagonist mid climax after its already seemingly established that they're the villain leading actually them astray (twist one)

as the highly relatable first-protagonist who was perturbed by the supposed antagonist (think gaston/angle eyes) and "knew it was him the whole time" when before the rest of the party didnt believe him, turns the party onto a witchhunt against him, in the process (twist two) kills a majority of them on purpose.(he was the wendigo thing [as the gaston/angle eyes knew] the whole time)

the gaston/angle eyes villian then at the climax of the climax kills the the distressed but twofaced wendigo good guy Rick Moranis thing but then (twist three) kills the remained of the party too

it would be done sort of like The Good The Bad and The Ugly meets The Thing
>>
>>68241232
Nazis make dinosaurs and the British employ 1920's Ernest Hemingway style big game hunters to counteract them. So, Dino D-Day but no allied soldiers just big game hunters.
>>
>>68242688
To Pearl Harbor which correct me if I'm wrong was the original 'day of infamy' and by far the most well known courtesy of a paraphrasing of the Infamy Speech.
I'm not American either by the way.
>>
>>68242535
Tell us,
Anon.
>>
>>68241232
Ever since i was little, i always wanted to be a gangster.
>>
>>68242780
They already have that

Google iron sky 2
>>
Man is a victim of time traveling friend who uses his powers to make his own life better, but to the unfortunate detriment of those around him including the protagonist, with each leap, the protag knows time's been changed and is determined to stop the friend for taking his life away
>>
>>68242339

I firmly believe that you as a person deserve to be shot.
>>
>>68241232
African-American soldiers in WWII kill white men and fuck white women.
>>
>>68241232

In a super SJW world, a small band of white men launch an armed revolt against the SJW-run government that dismantled and banned all weapons.
>>
>>68243830
They already did it. Atlas Shrugged.
>>
Time Travel is an olimpic sport.
>>
Me and Tinashe's sex tape, with scenes from the Vietnam War and Civil Rights Movement interspersed throughout.
>>
A movie based on something by Harry Turtledove, maybe The Man with the Iron Heart
>>
>>68242116
>>68242155
make it
>>
A coming of age comedy set in 2022 about a 30 year old NEET who finally grows up.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.