[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In daredevil why does marci act like a super alpha bad bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
In daredevil why does marci act like a super alpha bad bitch then fucks fat losers like foggy?

You would think with the way she acts she wouldnt be scraping bottom of the barrel dudes
>>
He's her little bitchboi
>>
Because the show desperately wants you to like foggy but fails miserably.
>>
>>68238436

Maybe she likes him for more than just status, you stupid lonely cunt.

Christ /tv/ is retarded
>>
foggy got big dick
>>
She not just fucks Foggy, she also runs to him even though he haven't called her months and then arranges a job meeting. She's like 10 times a loser he is
>>
Foggy may be ugly but he's p alpha

And he prbly has a huge Cawk
>>
oh and what happened with the foggy/karen thing they were pushing. They dropped it so fast and had matt murdock cuck him.

at first it was like foggy encouraging them but im up to ep 6 season 2 and he seems salty about it
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x720
>>68238512
He was a massive cunt 2nd season.
>>
She's a completely used up whore and foggy is the last person who offers any kind of emotional support. Plus he doesn't even have anything close to exclusive access to that pussy. Geez, read between the lines, do you even know how much writing goes into a character bible?
>>
>>68238575
Foggy can't even complete.
>>
>>68238550
Yeah, probably has emotional connection from College or some shit.
>>
>>68238550
This. They're friends.
>>
>>68238567
Foggy hasn't been alpha since the mighty ducks.
>>
>>68238436

Foggy has an incredible cock and a talented tongue.
>>
>>68238780
>>68238550
Except he treats her like fucking shit every time they meet? He uses her for sex or connections and then doesn't call for months. Have you actually seen the show?
>>
>>68238436
Because they're in their 30 and she's desperate to get married already. She was good friends with Foggy and thinks he will be a good husband. But men mature much later and Foggy still sees her as a fling.
>>
>Wish Fulfillment
>Writer Self Insertion
>>
>>68238649

If you read between the lines, she is literally sucking so much dick to try to make partner, that I have no idea how she has any time to write legal briefs.
>>
I like her and she's sexy
>>
>>68238436
Foggy, as loser as he looks... has a 25cm dick.
>>
>>68239074
>>Wish Fulfillment
>>Writer Self Insertion

yep this.
>>
>>68238436
Because he doesn't tolerate her attitude, pretend to like her, or try to sleep with her just because she's hot, and he just treats her like a normal person.
>>
>>68239207
>Foggy, as loser as he looks... has a 25cm dick.

big dick not always good sex
>>
They should just replace Foggy with Marci, it would be a better dynamic between her and Daredevil and there'd be no more Foggy so that's good.
>>
>muh college relationship
>muh alpha male

And yet no one in this thread can name one time they saw a broke whiny, doublechinned dork hooking up with his succesful, attractive lawyer ex
>>
>>68238436

Why does she look so old in that pic? Aren't they have supposed to just gotten out of law school or something?
>>
What I really want to know is how any of them afford the apartments they have.
>>
>>68238552
Dis
>>
He's her ex.

She got with him in college when she had low standards and just wanted to 'have fun'. Once he got in the sex box, he will always be an acceptable partner because of the emotional ties with her.

This is basic women 101.
>>
>>68238931
this since Foggy is chunky he probably eats pussy like a landwhale at an all-u-can-eat buffet
>>
>>68238436
It's a power thing. She's not going to invest time in a guy that's prettier than her and wouldn't hesitate to drop her ass for being annoying as fuck. She's got Foggy wrapped around her finger and she knows all she has to do once he gets mad at her is say "I'm sowwy," and he'll still be there for her to wipe her feet on next week.
>>
>>68239503
This really does bother me in movies.
Drinking Buddies made me angry with how dope their apartments were.

Have we seen anyone else's apartment other than Matt's and Claire's?
Matt got a huge discount because everything in the area of the Battle of New York made real estate prices tank, and it was a bad location on top of that because of the neon sign outside.

Also they're poor lawyers but they're still lawyers. Even handling a nice hefty divorce or estate settlement is enough to pay their bills for months.

Claire's place appropriately looked like shit.
>>
Foggy's alright, lads.
>>
>>68240099

this is accurate, but the thing is they are fuck buddies to so this >>68239858 is added.

Its all a sex power game with them.
>>
File: Crush-Charlie-Cox-009.jpg (847 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Crush-Charlie-Cox-009.jpg
847 KB, 2060x1236
>>68238575
Karen got turned by the BBC, Foggy got cucked by the BBC

BIG BRIT COX
>>
>>68240099
Isn't there also a factor where foggy is supposed to actually be amazing at his job? That might play into it as well
>>
>>68238436
i'm only in season 1, kingpin is really disappointing. from being someone so scary that made a hitman kill himself to a insecure weird fat faggy guy who falls for a roastie b.
>>
>>68242712
that's because he's not the kingpin yet
>>
>>68242712
Yeah Season 2 is better desu
>>
>>68238973
attractive unmarried women in their 30s date 60 year old (married) men with lots of money.

They dont bang fat guys with worse jobs then they have.
>>
>>68238436
Alpha males aren't into pegging.
>>
>>68242712
It's an origin story.
It's very much worth it.
>>
>>68238592
he's still better than Karen. Hopefully next season she wont be such an ironic oblivious cunt. Also if either of them or Matt makes another joke about how bad the bar they go to is i'm gonna find that set and destroy it
>>
>>68242712
hes cooler in season 2. They kind of make him look like a pussy whipped baby boy so they could show his weakness in the first season
>>
>>68238550
what else is there? she's not fucking him because of his status. his good looks. can't be that awful personality.

the real reason is they want you to like foggy and he needs a romance arc but they wont cast an unattractive woman
>>
>>68244557
She really isn't that attractive. Her dating him IRL isn't completely unthinkable. They're just old friends who are moderately attracted to each other that occasionally fuck around. Honestly it's pretty realistic
>>
>>68238575
i found that pretty realistic. an attractive woman would always turn down the fat loser for the attractive chad. even if he was blind.

problem is they seem to have her attracted to every male on the show. because there aren't any other females in the cast. and they don't want to matt and karen to get together straight away. it's retarded and so many shows do this
>>
File: frankie.png (260 KB, 443x462) Image search: [Google]
frankie.png
260 KB, 443x462
She looks like a Miss Piggy, you know one of those fat girls who are experts in "cosmetology" and would rather spend hours a day on their hair/makeup instead of exercising or eating less
>>
File: Hairdevil.jpg (1 MB, 2449x3585) Image search: [Google]
Hairdevil.jpg
1 MB, 2449x3585
>>68242417
>>68238680
Do you know why he has to wear the mask?
>>
>>68244605
foggy literally looks like a froggy. his appearance is below average

she may not be high tier good looks but the fact that they want you to believe he's on her level is embarrassing
>>
>>68238436
I'd scrape the bottom of her barrel, if you catch my sexual drift...
>>
>>68238937
IMPLYING WOMEN DONT LOVE THIS?? Redpill yourself my friend.
>>
File: say that to ma face bruv.jpg (189 KB, 721x405) Image search: [Google]
say that to ma face bruv.jpg
189 KB, 721x405
>>68238575

Maybe it's meant to be that shit where you don't find someone all that attractive until they are with someone else and now you want them just because you know you can't have them.

Or maybe it's another lame way to try and force viewers to care about a character that no one likes.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.