[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You... little... pussy, That's what my father used to call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: tim-roth-hardcore-henry.jpg (36 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
tim-roth-hardcore-henry.jpg
36 KB, 1200x675
You... little... pussy,

That's what my father used to call me, and I proved him right by killin' all the wrong people. Now I love ya, Henry, and I'll never call you anything but your name. But you gotta decide, are you gonna lay there, your blood in your mouth; or are you gonna get up, spit it out, and go spill some of theirs?

Hardcore Henry thread, fellas
>>
Is there a rip yet? I don't wanna watch cam.
>>
>>68237184
Sad power fantasy for impotent losers
>>
The whole ending was one of the most gratifying things I've seen in an action movie. It seems like it's rare in action movies these days to have the protagonist completely and utterly fuck-up the villain.
>>
I'm honestly curious to see a body count for this movie. It probably beats Hard Boiled or Equilibrium in terms of how many people are killed by a single character.
>>
>>68237444
I'm seeing it tomorrow, I'll try and keep a bodycount.>>68237444
>>
>>68237298
Mad Max and John Wick did that as well.
>>
Not even memeing, this movie looks so fucking infantile. That quote is pure cringe

Glad it bombed
>>
>>68237632
I'll give you Fury Road but the bad guy's death in John Wick was pretty tame.
>>
>>68237781
That was by design apparently, they wanted a level of realism to it.
>>
>>68237715
>the movie looks infantile
P U S S Y
>quote is pure cringe
It's nothing great but the movie pulls it off well. The movie opens up with Henry's dad calling him a pussy, which is meant at the time to be humorous. Then just before the final fight he has a flash back to the full quote. It reveals that the main character's motivations weren't the love interest, but a motivational speech his father gave him
>>
>>68237184
goddamn if anyone hasnt seen this yet go. Its fun as shit and the movie theater experience is a must for this movie.
>>
The trailer made me motion sick. It looks fucking stupid desu. A fucking video game but without the game
>>
>>68238472
>motion sick
>you didn't move
P U S S Y
>>
>>68238128
I'm seeing it again with friends. Can't imagine how it feels when there's other people freaking out with me
>>
>>68237284
>>68237715
>>68238472
Why is it that consistently the only people who trash talk this movie are ones who haven't seen it?
>>
>>68238472
you goddamn motion sickness pussies make me fucking laugh
>>
>>68238706
Why would I see a movie if I don't like it?
>>
>>68238833
In other words, why should I ever watch a movie?
>>
>E
>Z
>>
bunp
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.