[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this for the first time, cause I couldn't bother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
Just watched this for the first time, cause I couldn't bother before.

Holy shit, I don't think I've ever seen a movie that is so pure, refined, high octane action. I don't think I used my brain a single time watching this, it was so god damn enjoyable. Now I really regret not seeing it in theaters.
>>
>>68236182

Now watch it in black and white.
>>
>>68236182
You missed out my nigga

The fucking sound design was amazing. Every time I hear that opening VRRRchkchkchk, VRRRRRMMMM my hype just goes off the fucking charts.

Hardcore Henry gave me some of that as well, go check it out.
>>
>>68236316
Hardcore Henry is utter trash compared to Fury Road
>>
>>68236357
It has the same spirit, that sort of "fuck the plot" mentality coupled with the insane gore, that just fucking gets me right in the sweet spot.

Is it as refined and polished as Fury Road? No, but like I said the spirit is there.
>>
>>68236182
>Now I really regret not seeing it in theaters
thats what you get you stupid faggot
>>
>>68236182
Does anyone have the musical version???
>>
>>68236182
charlize theron was a downer for me i cant stand that brat
>>
>Not seeing it in full IMAX

I feel sorry for these people.
>>
>>68236455

Except Fury Road actually has a great plot.
>>
File: maxnuxdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1365x767) Image search: [Google]
maxnuxdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1365x767
>>68236182
>I don't think I used my brain a single time watching this

That's because there was cleverly structured story that revealed itself so that you didn't have to think.

What about that scene at the end when Nux sacrifices himself for that woman because she was the only person that treated him with kindness and he couldn't bare to watch her suffer?
This is him gesturing good bye.
>>
File: capable nux.jpg (71 KB, 736x600) Image search: [Google]
capable nux.jpg
71 KB, 736x600
>>68236866
Interesting.
>>
>>68236245
God tier
>>
>>68237029
The redhead is best girl.
>>
>>68236538
Who would you prefer to see play the part of furiosa?
>>
File: Riley Keough_.jpg (85 KB, 804x1024) Image search: [Google]
Riley Keough_.jpg
85 KB, 804x1024
>>68237219
Don't know if she's a true redhead, but she is hot.
>>
>>68237219
>not Toast/Zoe Kravitz
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>68236182
you mean didnt watch this three times when it was still in theatres? what are you a misogynist?
>>
File: why dog 2.jpg (51 KB, 695x720) Image search: [Google]
why dog 2.jpg
51 KB, 695x720
what was the point of that movie? where were they all going? why? what was max doing? who were the girls? who was the fucking skullface and what the fuck was even going on? i was so confused... but yeah, motorbikes were alright.
>>
File: 1455432611965.png (25 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1455432611965.png
25 KB, 625x626
>>68237618
>>
>>68236182
This is one a few movies I cannot stop watching once I start. This movie is re-watchable.
>>
>>68236462
nigga why you gotta be so mean
>>
>>68237712
i wish i was joking.
>>
I really hope in the next one there's more non-chase action. Not that it was a problem in this one, but it would be refreshing after a movie that's all one chase, and Miller's clearly great at it. The fistfight with the chain was terrific.

I'd like to see a proper battle or a siege.
>>
Watching it on DVD was a disappointment.

I remembered the soundtrack being 90% METAL, but it was only like 5% METAL.

Somebody needs to add an all METAL score to that film.

Everything else was perfect.
>>
>>68238168
>I'd like to see a proper battle or a siege.

Yeppers.

But fifteen minutes of chase scene would be fine too.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.