[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Films that don't get enough love on /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: v1-1.jpg (266 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
v1-1.jpg
266 KB, 800x1200
ITT: Films that don't get enough love on /tv/
>>
>>68234135

decent flick

affleck's gonna nail batman too.
shame about batman v superman. znyder is literally just good at making shots for trailers.
>>
>>68234135
>film

that's a flick
>>
>>68234774
>>68234755
Flick? Or underrated Kino?
>>
>>68234824
>>68234774
>>68234755
God damn this meme is something else. I've tried Googling kino and the word doesn't even mean anything.
>>
Skanky Blake Lively make my dick hard
>>
File: 1457419840559.png (308 KB, 668x600) Image search: [Google]
1457419840559.png
308 KB, 668x600
>>68234942

>no blue is the warmest color american remake with amber heard and blake lively
>>
>>68234942
>Blake Lively makes my dick hard
Ftfy
>>
holy shit that cast
Ive never seen it
I never knew
>>
>>68235047
The accents are a bit much, but it's worth a watch.
>>
>>68234933
The word kino is short for kinesthetic approach, meaning physical touch with the intention of getting to know someone better. A commonly referred to word in the pickup artist world, kino usually refers to the act of touching someone in a non-threatening manner in order to build trust to eventually have sex with them. Kino can involve subtle touches such as brushing up against one's arm, holding hands, or stroking someone's hair.

so like fanservice.
>>
Can anyone recommend some movies like this? Other than Heat and The Departed
>>
>>68235126
I thought it was just cinema in german.
>>
File: gone_baby_gone_ver2.jpg (36 KB, 535x401) Image search: [Google]
gone_baby_gone_ver2.jpg
36 KB, 535x401
>>68235047
It's really good. Affleck's first movie is GOAT though

His filmography GBG > The Town >>>> Argo
>>
>>68235126
>>68235180
These both! Kino can mean anything you want it to :^)
>>
>>68234135
Why not just rob a bank in a different The Town? They know the FBI is all over their shit in Bawstin, why not just go rawb a bank in fucking Bridgepawt?
>>
>>68235567
Go fawk yahself
>>
>>68235253
In Gone Baby Gone the contrast between the locals and the actors was so jarring it took me a while to take it seriously but after the swap I was really into it.
>>
>>68234135
The first time was fun but the more I watch it I realize it's fucking dumb.

How dumb do you have to be to fall in love with the one girl who can fuck you over?
Why not just leave with her when fergie finds out?
Why the fuck would you rat your brother out indirectly causing his death?
What the fucks going on with that swat truck at the end that drives out of the garage and rides off and crashes, like lol wtf?
Idiots. They're all fucking idiots.
>>
>>68234135
I'm Australian and felt that this movie was good, however I couldn't understand almost a quarter of the dialogue due to the accents.
>>
>>68235253

God Argo was just really unlikable
>>
>>68234135
Pure kino. Also Jon Hamm gets extra props for being the only one to not do capeshit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.