[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Scar know that Simba would actually practice his roar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1108760_1406223545919_500_294.jpg (17 KB, 499x294) Image search: [Google]
1108760_1406223545919_500_294.jpg
17 KB, 499x294
How did Scar know that Simba would actually practice his roar and not just sit there waiting patiently? If Simba didn't roar, then how would Scar have manipulated Simba into feeling guilty at all?

>"Simba, what have you done?"
>"What are you talking about? I was just sitting there quietly when the wildebeest started stampeding. Not my fault this happened."
>>
>>68223066
Scars asked the hyenas to kill Simba (he was there) but they fucked up

he saw Simba trying to roar but sounding like a kitten

he THEN planned the stampede shit, while meeting him at your pic's place he told him to practice his roar
>>
Better question:
Why didn't Scar kill Simba right there?
>>
In any case he'd feel like his dad died to save him. Stampede would happen no matter what and always with Simba in the canyon as a prerequisite.

Or maybe Scar just got lucky.
>>
>>68223136
because he wouldn't kill a cub himself.
>>
>>68223136
yeah. and eat him. problem solved!
>>
>>68223441
>>68223381
>>68223136

Because he wanted to be next in line to be king but he couldn't be seen killing mufasa or simba. It had to look like an accident.
>>
>>68224062
No one was there and it could have been done in a matter of seconds.
Otherwise someone would have heard him talking to the hyenas.
>>
>>68223370
>In any case he'd feel like his dad died to save him
That's what I always thought.
>>
>>68224305
Still someone could have seen. Either that or he just didn't want to get his hands (claws) dirty
>>
I'm not following you... Simba was supposed to die.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.