[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you stop watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: itsnotgooditsshowtime.jpg (286 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
itsnotgooditsshowtime.jpg
286 KB, 1280x1024
Season 5 for me. Season where she has a mexi baby and shane kills some mexi woman.
>>
her eyes are so weird. like she's always surprised.
>>
>>68222374
People still watch this?
>>
>>68222374
It was never a great series, but the first 3 seasons are entertaining. After that it goes downhill fast, and season 5 onward is unwatchable.
>>
>>68222374
When it ended obviously
>>
>>68222374
i only ever watched the fanservice scenes, not gonna stop watching those either.
>>
File: weedsjenniferjasonleigh.jpg (58 KB, 495x330) Image search: [Google]
weedsjenniferjasonleigh.jpg
58 KB, 495x330
I want to watch this show for my fav actress, but she doesn't come in till like season 5.
Doubt it's worth it.
>>
>>68222374
Before episode 1.
>>
>>68222374
I never started.
>>
>>68222793
Mary louise Parker is a golden milf. Pale, dark haired women is diamond fuel.
>>
I stopped end of 7. I should have stopped long before then.
>>
How many fuckin seasons are there?
>>
Just pretend the series ends with season 3, when she burns down the town and rides away on the segway
>>
Season 6 was my favorite season. It was by far the most different of them, with them being on the run / switching settings and shenanigans every episode. But I felt it had by far the best character development and interactions between the core characters.

>>68222634
The first 3 seasons were great as being a parody of affluent suburbia. After that it does change around a bit, 4 and 5 they are stumbling around I think, but then it becomes more of a family and character-driven show. Season 7 they somewhat go back to the early seasons but use the big city (NYC) as the stage and culture to poke fun at, but the core family dynamics were more present.

>>68223314
8 total. 8 was decently made as a wrap-up season.
>>
>>68222843
Oh, it might be...
>>
When they went to Mexico

Massive, honking shark jump
>>
>>68223759
*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*
>>
>>68222374
Same I knew that she was going to go to a new town , sell shit, fuck the drug lord and run away again once she fucks up.
>>
>>68222374
I watched the entire series, but definitely dropped in quality massively after they meet Esteban.

The final season is totally unenjoyable and has no redeeming qualities.

I definitely turned on Nancy and despised her character when she circumcised her and Esteban's son JUST to piss him off.
>>
>>68223759
Well, now we know why Quentin wanted her
>>
>>
>>68223759
>>68225018
now I gotta watch the show I guess
>>
It is not a good show. But there were short episodes and kinda amusing every once in a while. I ended it, but it's only worth watching, if something, the three first seasons.
>>
>>68222374
I forced myself to go past season 1 when she was being confronted by the Mexican who wanted to kill her, but she fucked him in the alley on the hood of her car instead, then came home to cry.

I decided I had to suspend my disbelief past that. Literally every scene where she wasn't being beaten and raped by the Mexicans and blacks she was dealing with was unbelievable to me.
>>
>>68225638
Did you watch the whole thing?
>>
>>68225018
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>68222374
I thought it turned to shit in Season 4 but I kept watching the whole damn thing anyway. What a ridiculous god damn show.
>>
A girl I'm dating told me that this show is better than Breaking Bad.

I haven't seen this show yet, but I'm assuming that she's wrong.
>>
>>68222374
I don't know the episode but she was getting pretty insufferable. She went from nice widower trying to pay bills but then she publicly fucked a Mexican gangster on the hood of her car.
Never watched an episode after that.
>>
Never started. Those are some nice fucking legs though.
>>
>>68228441
This was when I bailed
>>
>>68222374
I watched the whole series. I wanted Andy to fuck Weedfu. He did and just ran away. I was confused. Shane is the worst character.
>>
>>68228460
PS
>>
>>68222843
Is she even in the show that much? I only watched up to 4 and a half I think.
>>
File: weeds shane.jpg (28 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
weeds shane.jpg
28 KB, 600x333
>>68228441
>it's A-ok when the white cis male Cranston does it on BrBa
>>
>>68229856
Walter had the decency to fuck inside of the car.
>>
>>68229856

Wait, I don't remember Walter White banging anybody but his bitch of a wife?
>>
>>68222374
after season 1 episode 1
after qt daughter left
>>
>>68229934
>>68229987
I mean turning from a nice guy into a major egomaniac cunt

Nancy and Walter share pretty much the same trajectory. But somehow if it's a woman it seems to be much worse.
>>
I stuck with Dexter until the bitter end, it was kinda fun seeing everybody shit on it while BrBa was ending too, with all the "If Dexter writers wrote for Breaking Bad".
Same with Boardwalk Empire, I didn't drop it despite Harrow and Jimmy being gone but even then it turned out to be a solid series ending.
Dropped True Detective simply because I never got around to watching it, didn't do the live threads and now it seems like a chore.
Dropped The Walking Dead after season 2, leaks brah was around and he disappeared, then I didn't even care for the show, oh look somebody died, ok. Cutty was last I remember, and I'm sure he's dead by now.
Dropped Game of Thrones back in season 2 i think, i heard of red wedding but never watched that season or anything leading up to it, i don't care about that medieval shit.
>>
>>68230107

I haven't seen Weeds, but almost everyone I know wanted Walter White to die and referred to him as a bad man.

I'm assuming that people who dropped Weeds after the milf fucks an asshole are probably projecting a bit of their own bad history onto the scene, as there are a lot of beta dudes who've experienced the disappointment of a woman they're attracted to banging an "asshole." Especially on 4chan.
>>
>>68230107
My issue with her is more along the lines of the fact that she is consistently revealed to ALWAYS have been manipulative and shitty. I mean for god's sake, her first born son was from her ex-boyfriend and she knew that. Every action she took after mid-season one was for her own vicarious thrill to escape the dull suburbia she was in.
>>
File: 8UBNNyO.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
8UBNNyO.gif
1 MB, 360x240
You suck dick, Silas?
>>
>>68222374

I stopped somewhere around episode 6. We get it, Jenji, you were raised in the upper middle class suburbs by hypocritical Christian parents.

She must think us as fools to make her themes so transparent.
>>
>>68225018
which season? I don't remember that scene and I stopped watching when they tried to get into Canada
>>
Damn, i just started watching this. It looked like it was gonna be consistently good. But then again I don't usually trust /tv/.
>>
>>68234296
It's fun till the end. Not really quality programming, though. I watched it just for MLP.
>>
>>68236215
Is it worth starting at the beginning just to get to JJL?
>>
>>68232325
she fucks him primarily in order to get the upper hand to oust him from her wee selling territory he's trying to threateningly claim, I'm sure the actual dicking was just a bonus
and by upper hand I mean doesn't she threaten him with a weapon immediately after?
>>
>>68236246
I remember you wanting to watch Revenge for her. Did you ever start/get through it?
>>
I watched it to the very end. It was so enjoyable at the beginning that I wanted to complete it. Just like Supernatural. I've got a backlog because shit is it boring but I'll finish the season eventually, maybe skipping an episode or two. I definitely stopped enjoying it around the mexican thing.

The mexican womans name was Pilar Swasoaso. Such a cool name.
>>
>>68236246
Very few scenes with JJL desu, if you don't like what you see before you get to JJL, just drop it. It has lots of fan service throughout, though.
>>
>>68222374
I actually made it through the entire series not that bad
>>
>>68232325
No. It was because it was unrealistic, gross, and completely out of character so I dropped the show.
Was barely hanging on up until that point anyways.
Has hardly anything with "friendzone" shit you're trying to paint.
>>
>>68236410
ha, I skipped through to season 2. Pretty bad, but easy, comfy watch.

Her scenes made it worth it.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.