[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Connor: You didn't have to fucking do that Mark! They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: army-dog.jpg (33 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
army-dog.jpg
33 KB, 612x792
>Connor: You didn't have to fucking do that Mark! They were kids god damn ot!
>Markie Mark: They're still fucking vietnam shits. You can't trust these goddamn gooks from they moment they're born.
>Connor: They were children Mark! They didn't deserve to be slathered in napalm and lit on fire!
>Mark: Kid, once you've been here as long as I have... You'll learn to feel no remorse for these yellow skinned freaks

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>68221879
Yeah that movie was pretty intense.
>>
>the rape scene
FUCK
>>
>when private conner returns from the horror of war and his owner is saying "who's a good boy?" and Conner just doesn't know what to say.

That scene really hit home when you could faintly hear the audio from the flamethrower rape scene in the background.
>>
shit meme kill yourself
>>
>go to Casper Van Dien's wiki
>Army Dog not listed

thanks wikipedia
>>
this meme is pretty great but I think you guys are pushing it a bit hard. Reminds me of those "pretend there's a king of the hill MMO" threads on /v/. Sometimes pretty hilarious but most people aren't original enough to add anything to the formula, eliminating the need for such frequent threads. Maybe bring back the surreal theater going experiences (falcons, crab legs, No Singles Policy etc.) but go easy on this one, boys.
>>
>>68222830
this, be gentle and don't just post any old OC, post quality. with that being said I have nothing to contribute
>>
>>68222830
>>68223003
No clue what you're talking about reddit. Watch the film before posting.
>>
File: 1460396314233.png (307 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1460396314233.png
307 KB, 550x535
>>68221879
>mfw I will never be the same after this movie
I thought A Serbian Film was fucked up, but how the fuck could this get released?!?! Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this movie
>>
Meme unsustainable due to un-inspired posters.
>>
>>68223564
your mom is an uninspired poster
>>
>>68222830
>Pretending
>>
>>68221879
Man, the way that scene plays out in reverse with Mark Jr is crazy. It's like pure poetry.

Still, how old was Connor supposed to be? How does a dog manage to fight in 'Nam and Desert Storm?
>>
>>68224071
It's a metaphor for American innocence. You're seeing a vicious cycle play out before your eyes.
>>
>>68221879
I'm from Labrador and I say kill me all.
>>
>>68222830
>Reminds me of those "pretend there's a king of the hill MMO" threads on /v/.
>pretend
It's a Gary's mod mod
>>
File: RestInPeacePupper.jpg (81 KB, 617x467) Image search: [Google]
RestInPeacePupper.jpg
81 KB, 617x467
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.