[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought these movies were out of fashion. Do you even see these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
I thought these movies were out of fashion. Do you even see these people around, Britbongs?
>>
What is that, Walter White went nazi?
>>
>>68221617

>>68221617

You don't see "proper" skinheads around any longer but the look has to a degree been co-opted by the neo football hooligan EDL chav to some degree
>>
>>68221665
patrick stewart: maximum bongland edition
>>
Those are the last white people left in Britain.
>>
Is this from 'Green Room'
If so that movie is impossible to Google
>>
Is Patrick Stewart going to kick the shit out of somebody?
>>
I can't wait for this, I loved Blue Ruin
>>
>>68221617
Isn't this set in bumfuck Oregon
>>
>>68221975
yes it is
however it seems unrealistic that a bunch of skinheads would be hanging around in a state like oregon
>>
>>68222040
Cascadia in general has a surpringly large neonazi population.
>>
File: Oregon Skinheads03.jpg (377 KB, 2400x2296) Image search: [Google]
Oregon Skinheads03.jpg
377 KB, 2400x2296
>>68222040
How is that unrealistic?
>>
>>68221705
>but the look has to a degree been co-opted by the neo football hooligan EDL chav to some degree
And hipsters.
>>
>>68222112
I count 5 people in that picture who would've been executed by the gestapo.

Neonazis really are a bunch of stupid assholes aren't they
>>
>>68221617

Another movie about "muh evul white people". Gotta make sure everyone kisses shitskin asses again, goys.
>>
>>68222108
Is this because Washington is full of leftists?
>>
>>68222167
lel they certainly are.
>>
>>68222180
>it's another crybaby stormfaggot post saying americans can't enjoy killing nazis because it's not politically correct for "muh herritige"

Why the hell are you making it a jewish thing, when the axis invaded most free nations at the time?
>>
>>68222112

>the girls with crappy blond dye-jobs

lmao, pick up some blue contact lenses while you're at it
>>
>>68222180

>complains about stereotyping of white people
>reinforces the stereotype in the very next sentence
>>
File: 1456949070466.jpg (8 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1456949070466.jpg
8 KB, 285x285
>>68222326
Not the poster you replied but
>being this retarded.
>>
This movie looks so fucking good. I'm a little disappointed not to see more people talking about it
>>
File: Green-Room.jpg (16 KB, 645x350) Image search: [Google]
Green-Room.jpg
16 KB, 645x350
>>
>>68221617

99.999% of the time it's teenager hipsters who slavishly adhere to the fashion/music for about 10 minutes, or a few old cider-soaked burnouts who bore you with their old stories about how they're not racists.

Actual hardcore racist skinheads? Not really, most thugs in the UK are either football fans, football players, or pointy-shoed estate agents thinking they're tasty on a friday night after too much cheap booze.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.