[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 486x720
>inb4 that movie is shit
Favorite=/=best
>>
Fuck you guys
>>
>>68221549
This movie is like so ancient
>>
>>68223731
If you call a movie your favorite movie after it just came out you are a massive fucking faggot. You can't watch a movie once and then definitively call it your favorite, it has to have been out long enough for you to still call it your favorite after several rewatches. And if you rewatch movies more than every few months you're still a massive faggot.
>>
>>68223850
What if you are a person that cannot watch a movie twice or that there are only specific movies you can watch more than once?

Is that some sort of illness?
>>
>>68223920
Aaaand you lost me. What the fuck dimension are you talking about? Because yes I would consider that a serious illness. And if it's all in your head then it is an even worse illness. It's called autism.
>>
>>68223999
How did you manage those trips?
>>
>>68223999
Nah I just suffer from serious depression which makes me not enjoy some movies as I would want to.
>>
>>68221549
Is Batman in this movie?
>>
>>68224417
Looks like it judging by cover. Idk never watched.

Is this a dc movie?
>>
>>68224515
>>68224417
No he's not but the people in the movie do talk about how he looks like batman. One of the best parts actually. "Yea like batman." "I NEVER SAID HE LOOKED LIKE BATMAN!"
>>
File: chinatown.jpg (238 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
chinatown.jpg
238 KB, 1000x1426
this or Taxi Driver I guess
>>
>>68223850
if you need to rewatch a movie to make sure you liked it, youre probably a massive faggot.
>>
>>68221549
>inb4 that movie is shit
>Favorite=/=best

You need to go over and teach /v/ right now. They've really not grasped that concept yet.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.