[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come they never promote safe sex in film? I swear 90% of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 470x313
How come they never promote safe sex in film? I swear 90% of the time they get straight to the act without even mentioning condoms. They look to promote healthy lifestyles by removing cigarette smoking scenes yet they don't include one moment of someone unwrapping a condom.
>>
>>68215100
they pull out, anon

and she's on the pill
>>
>>68215100
>How come they never promote safe sex in film?

Cause bareback >>>>>*, you latex loving faggot.
>>
>>68215100
People also murder each other on movies even though that's not proper behavior in real life.
>>
>>68215489
There's a lot of things that feel good which are dangerous. Fucking some bar whore bareback 20 mins after you meet her is one of those things.
>>
>>68215100
Plenty of tv and film still has tobacco use, it's a fucking artform and they can do what they want.

Its called freedom of speech you entitled little crybaby cuck sjw feminist.
>>
>>68215731
you wont get far in life making decisions like that
>>
>>68215731
>Fucking some bar whore bareback 20 mins after you meet her is one of those things.

Leave my mom out of this.
>>
>>68215759
Says the guy fucking dirty whores without a rubber.

You're risking disease and paying to raise for a kid you'd sooner drown than support.
>>
>>68215731
not going to lie, that's a terrifying feeling when you wake up the next morning
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 428x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 428x344
>>68215893
Try the feeling after fucking a hooker bareback. Done it three times including once in Thailand.

Can't believe I've never caught anything.
>>
>>68215990
make sure to get a bloodtest 6 months after the incident
>>
>>68216359
It's been over a year since the last incident.
>>
>>68216359
how will I know if the symptons? ive fucked 5 guyss bareback and 3 of them I knew to have fucked lots of guys
>>
>>68216628
statistically speaking, you have AIDS
>>
>>68215990
Heh, you might have things which you didn't test for or can't be tested for as a man (e.g. HPV)
>>
>>68215100
Because condoms are not "sexy".
>>
File: h8v1qi2je8.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
h8v1qi2je8.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>68215990
>fucking whores in thailand without a condom
>>
>>68216774
Probably. Not like it matters. Haven't had sex with anyone who wasn't a prostitute for like 6 years.
>>
Do I have an STD
I'm a virgin btw
>>
>>68217201
You might
>>
>>68217201
Probably
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.