[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she is Luke and Leia's incest baby. This why she is so powerful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: star_wars_rey-620x412.jpg (58 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_rey-620x412.jpg
58 KB, 620x412
she is Luke and Leia's incest baby. This why she is so powerful with the force and this is why Luke was in exile.

I haven't even seen the movie and I've figured this this out. it's the obvious plot twist being set up so that later we can repeat the 'I am your father (or mother)' scene. It's the only way they thought they could do such a thing and not have people realize it, since it's hidden from speculation to the general public that doesn't think they would put something as taboo as incest as a major plot point. I wouldn't be surprised if they feel the need to change it now that I have figured out this very obvious thing and disseminated the information to you dumb sheep that never realized it.
>>
>>68214947
Great post reddit! Epic thread!
>>
>>68214964
>implying my theory isn't completely correct

you are just butthurt you aren't smart enough to have realized it yourself
>>
bump for truth. it's a genius condescends to spoiling start whores with his insight episode, get in here you dumb fucks
>>
Would fit Lucas's "star wars is soap opera" narrative
>>
>>68214947
>No, you are my father.
>>
File: 1454566901644.png (334 KB, 461x418) Image search: [Google]
1454566901644.png
334 KB, 461x418
>>68215747
>>
>>68214947
Nah, Disney would never do incest in >current year

Rey is just shit writing, objectively Jar Jar tier
>>
>>68215387
yeah im sure thats what everyone willl say too when it happens.

it makes sense cause soap operas are made to crank out tantilizing drawn out shit indefinitly and that's what Disney needs to do with star wars to make money back on the investment (and also cause they are evil and tastless)

>>68215747
that would be a great way they could do it.

It really explains why Luke left too. Again I haven't seen it, but I can think of several ways the situation could be played out where he felt like he had betrayed his friends and needed to go cleanse himself and left to cultivate higher force knowledge like yoda had.
>>
File: 1459803773385.jpg (51 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1459803773385.jpg
51 KB, 499x499
>>68215747
>>
Can you imagine how butthurt the world would be if they pulled an "No, I am your mother!" line in the next Star Wars? Really think about it, it could happen.
>>
>>68215844
I don't know if they will follow through with it now that it's out there for people to speculate, but I could see it happening. it's just upping the ante, creating more drama. it could even go down as an implied thing. I haven't seen it put just seeing screen shots of the way luke and rey looked at each other and the way rey hugged leia, I could see it happening.

It's going to be what connects all the old characters to the new ones in the cosmic drama. It would be 'redemptive' of a lot of the shit that people are suspect about in the new movie.

>>68216000
nice trips

Yeah, but imagine Luke's emotional break down in the moments where he is confronted by Rey, years after his own father told him the truth and realizing he became his father and was never there.
>>
Get out of here GRRM!
>>
>>68216587
never seen that show either, but you can be sure the success of that show will have contributed to disney's being ready to go full incest with star wars.
>>
>>68214947
If you knew anything about JJ Abrams, you would know that her background hadn't been written yet when they were making this.
>>
>>68214947
of course. the next natural step in the progressive agenda. bravo disney
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.