[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (21 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
21 KB, 1280x720
I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody's nobody... I think the honorable thing for our species to do is to deny our programming. Stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction - one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.
>>
>>68213404
Good one reddit!
>>
>>68213404
let's keep the car a place of silent reflection from now on.
>>
>>68213404
Was he talking to the Lorde?
>>
>>68213404
I identified with Marty so many times in their exchanges, even though I don't have a religious worldview. Rust would come up with these long poetic musings on the universe, and Marty would say something that was essentially "Shut up Rust." and the sentiment of "Shut up Rust," ultimately rang more true. The dude was so insufferable in how he thought he had it all figured out. He would get about halfway true, and half his own bullshit nihilism he slathered over the actual scientific facts.
>>
was he shooting god?
>>
>>68213404
>babby's first philosophy
Also the Nietzsche stuff was cringey
>>
>>68213610
Nietzsche has the brain capacity of a modern day emo teenager who locks himself in his room and listens to music all day
>>
File: 1460533834343.jpg (6 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
1460533834343.jpg
6 KB, 233x250
>>68213404
I think getting caught was a tragic misstep in your plan.
>>
File: frailty2.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
frailty2.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>God sends him a list of demons to kill
>Praises lord
>Becomes a pessimist

What happened?
>>
File: r5.webm (3 MB, 1278x718) Image search: [Google]
r5.webm
3 MB, 1278x718
What was he shooting at?
>>
>>68213756
shut the fuck up.
>>
File: true detective.png (30 KB, 320x383) Image search: [Google]
true detective.png
30 KB, 320x383
http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/post-mortem-reveals-sanaya-sahib-was-smothered/news-story/4d7b78ae97ee5fffd2f7e0d71e7fac98

>The newspapers are gonna be tough on you. And prison is very, very hard on people who hurt kids. If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself.
>>
File: 1438724591045.jpg (26 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1438724591045.jpg
26 KB, 540x540
>>
>>68213756
Your wife's son.
>>
>>68213924
>frendz 4eva!!!!!!!!!!
>21 Likes on Facebook
>Tag your friends in this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.