[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a "Bart gets a new girlfriend and kisses more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 58538239.jpg (33 KB, 449x382) Image search: [Google]
58538239.jpg
33 KB, 449x382
>It's a "Bart gets a new girlfriend and kisses more girls than /tv/ ever will" episode.
>>
What an original character, bravo Groening.
>>
Jokes on you. I'm a serial girl kisser.
>>
File: hitachi tribe.png (126 KB, 218x381) Image search: [Google]
hitachi tribe.png
126 KB, 218x381
We'll lie to the neighbors and say they're twins

>how many wives will you be marrying today
>just one
>what are you, gay?

also the Hitachi Tribe subplot with Lisa was pretty good.

7/10 objectively
4/10 by classic simpsons standards
9/10 by zombie simpsons standards
>>
I've collected 15 kisses personally
>>
Next week on the Simpsons:

A B-list celebrity arrive in Springfield and visit's the Simpson residence!
>>
>>68208927
Careful anon that sounds awfully close to serial girls killer. You'll trip the FBI's algorithm.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 516x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 516x384
>>68208828
One of the many problems with the new Simpsons is that in the perpetual quest to find new material, the writers have aged the characters mentally and emotionally, but not physically. At it's best it's just shitty characterisation, at worst its fucking creepy. Bart and Lisa have storylines where they're off working jobs, starting mature and serious relationships etc. Granted the old episodes sometimes did this but at least they still responded to the situations like the prepubescent kids they are.
Also, Homer and Marge just lounge around doing old people stuff, they might as well be fucking retired and playing crochet all day.
>>
>>68208977
>collected
i want pedos to leave
>>
>>68209152
>Also, Homer and Marge just lounge around doing old people stuff, they might as well be fucking retired and playing crochet all day.

I don't think this is true at all. Everyone on the show has been pretty much stripped of their defining characteristics and they all act like 20 something hipster college students.

Except for Comic Book Guy because he's there to represent "bad" nerds while everyone else is a "good" nerd.
>>
>2016
>Bart hasn't had an accidental relationship with a transgender girl and gets creeped out, goes home and Lisa has a speech showing him the error of his ways. Bart proceeds to meet up with his crush and apologizes and the audience learns that some women have penises
>>
>>68209300
That's a fair call, desu. Haven't seen the cancer that is the new Simpsons in a while, but was under the impression that Homer is never at work anymore.
>>
>it's a Zooey Deschanel as Cletus' daughter episode
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 316x458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 316x458
>>68209431
>doesn't get accused of rape afterwards for asking trans out and have to publicly apologise for his privilege to guest star (soon-to-be) President Hillary Clinton
>>
>>68209519
that wasn't the worst simpsons episode either. not very good but I was able to sit through it just fine

the one from season 15 with bart going to juvie, however, WAS fucking awful
>>
>>68209152
>the episode where bart and nelson get "drunk" on juice
>>
but he already kissed a girl once and has me beat
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>>68208828
>>
>>68209300
From what I've seen Homer and Marge are spending their time curling
>>
>>68209431
Conversely

>S27E19 (VABF12) "The Crying Shame", April 24, 2016
>Bart has an accidental relationship with a transgender girl and gets creeped out, goes home and Lisa has a speech showing him the error of his ways. Bart proceeds to meet up with his crush and apologizes and the audience learns that some women have penises
>>
>>68211474
this must be a joke
>>
>kissing girls
Literally rape. You're supposed to kiss WITH and WOMEN or men
>>
File: Haig-in-88.gif (20 KB, 177x190) Image search: [Google]
Haig-in-88.gif
20 KB, 177x190
>>
File: leasa.jpg (15 KB, 282x258) Image search: [Google]
leasa.jpg
15 KB, 282x258
>it's a "Simpsons act like whacky roommates instead of a family" episode
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.