[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nmxgddz0vJ1s6205uo1_1280.jpg (236 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxgddz0vJ1s6205uo1_1280.jpg
236 KB, 1280x718
best girl?
>>
File: Hollybestgirl.jpg (39 KB, 636x534) Image search: [Google]
Hollybestgirl.jpg
39 KB, 636x534
nah, best girl is Holly.
>>
>>68207335
This, waifu tier
>>
>>68207335
Holly is shit.
>>
>>68208070
fuck you faggot. you probably think erin is the best
>>
>>68208104
lolno

Holly just gets stale as a character within 3 episodes. Funniest of Michael's love interests was obviously Jan.
>>
File: Dpcd2aW[1].jpg (81 KB, 593x815) Image search: [Google]
Dpcd2aW[1].jpg
81 KB, 593x815
Pre-JUST pam is best
>>
>>68208776
Kek are those really the same 2 actors? That's great
>>
I don't know why, but Angela makes me rock hard
>>
>>68207249
One of the few gripes I have with the office is how many plot lines they just seem to drop at random, this girl in particular. She was perfect for Dwight and they were going to reproduce, and suddenly she isn't ever mentioned again and 20 episodes later he is back with Angela after she rejects him several times. I mean, just why?
>>
You're all wrong. Erin is best girl
>>
>>68209744
>80 iq orphan
>best anything

come on now
>>
>>68209707
unlike everyone else i actually enjoyed the last few seasons of the office and i did think angela and dwight should eventually be together but i agree that how they handled it was god awful. what about the paternity test that proved he wasn't the father?
>>
>>68211228
Yeah that was the biggest bullshit ever. I remember it clearly since I watched all of the seasons recently, it was in that photo taking episode where Dwight tricked everyone to bring their kids. After he managed to grab a sample he ran off and angela chased him, there was this big car chase scene even where he used mose to distract her with another red car. In the end it was clarified that it wasn't his baby after all, but I guess they just retconned that since they wanted a "Happy" ending.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.