[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iZombie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Cf2CcZHVAAAgu5C.jpg (39 KB, 649x432) Image search: [Google]
Cf2CcZHVAAAgu5C.jpg
39 KB, 649x432
So are we gonna talk about that fucking awesome finale?

>inb4 le waifu was killed
>>
>>68206250
They didn't even need to kill Rita, that was just revenge
>>
File: HERE'S MAJOR.webm (445 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HERE'S MAJOR.webm
445 KB, 1920x1080
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>68206250
jesus tapdancing christ man. i thought it was gonna be some buddy cop shit. that finale just took a massive 360 and matchbox 20'd away.

i liked it. hell i even liked that cameo, always thought he had a good singing voice.
>>
This show looks real dumb. Is it? What's good about it?
>>
>>68206250
Fuck you and fuck Rob Thomas that outright faggot bitch, killing Rita was the biggest waste since Scott-E.
>>
>>68207460
Nothing desu, from what I've seen people on care about it because of waifus
>>
File: 346545678568.jpg (702 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
346545678568.jpg
702 KB, 1920x1080
RIP Rob Thomas
>>
>>68206250
excellent finale.
If the writers of The Walking dead saw this, they probably would be afraid to go into work the next week because the show runners will probably bite their heads off for getting outdone by a fucking CW show.

Since the shows debut, its slowly been rising up my top shows list, but never quite made that "top 5" list.... till this finale.

The death of Rita was disappointing, as was Drake, but we all knew some people were gonna die. The fact they offed 3 regular recurring characters and wrote another out was pretty intense when you consider the balllessness TWD pulled with their bait & switch finale "death".

Also, the new owner of Max Rager seems like a series game changer.

Lastly, Rob Thomas. I think hes a little Unwell.
>>
>>68206250
>he watches shows for 12 year old girls
>brags about it
hahaha
>>
who even gives a shit about rita shes ugly af
>>
>>68209832
this sentence doesnt make any sense.
Rita was hot as a human and a zombie.
>>
Is iZombie kino now?
>>
>>68206250
Ties up most of the seasons loose ends gives good ending all together for the season
>>
>>68211760
No it and the 100 are it's best produced shows.
>>
File: ken_and_erica__130411173844.jpg (965 KB, 1920x1082) Image search: [Google]
ken_and_erica__130411173844.jpg
965 KB, 1920x1082
>>68206250
>>
>>68211833
i can accept that.
>>
so Majors suffering is over and Dr. Curry and Clive are the ones who will suffer in season 3?
>>
File: liv_butsecks.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
liv_butsecks.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>68207460
Actual decent romance compared to other shows, does zombies really well, all the characters are good even the villains, has cute characters, and it fucking delivers hard on finales. This finale was absolutely crazy with multiple main character deaths, lots of action, and good cliffhangers.
>>
Goddamn that was some finale, cannot wait for season 3. I hope it won't move away from Liv and Babineaux solving crimes though.
>>
I thought they'll tie up all the loose ends?

What the fuck will happen with Mister Boss?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.